Discussion Twin Energy - chance for Lost March to be playable again in Standard?

Michal1991

Aspiring Trainer
Hi Guys!

Rebel Clash will bring us Twin Energy in May!

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Twin_Energy_(VMAX_Rising_70)

Is it chance for Lost March to be playable again in Standard? I wish... I really like this kind of deck.

Now, I am really struggling of "running out " of attackers, especially playing against single-prize attackers. I sometimes play Lost March deck, version without Natu or Cottonee, so in fact I have only 4 attackers (4 Jumpluffs). I think Twin Energy will bring more consistency. You will be able to play and attack with Natu or Cottonee more quickly, just by adding 1 card to them.

I can see turn 2 KOs of ADP by Cottonee or MewMewtwo by Natu. :D:D:D Giant killers!

What do you think about this?

Last edited:
Why did they have to make mr. rime so unplayable...
I think lost march is going to be back in a big way next set I have been testing it and it looks really really good.
Adp is not an autoloss, maybe a 50/50.
IDK about dragapult tho...

I am going to test such "standard deck" in expanded on PTCGO. I will use dce instead of twin energy. I'll post list below when ready. :D

This works pretty well:

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 25

* 4 Trumbeak LOT 165
* 2 Cottonee CEC 147
* 4 Hoppip LOT 12
* 4 Skiploom LOT 13
* 4 Jumpluff LOT 14
* 4 Emolga TEU 46
* 1 Mew UNB 76
* 2 Natu LOT 87

##Trainer Cards - 27

* 4 Professor Elm's Lecture LOT 188
* 4 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
* 4 Custom Catcher LOT 171
* 2 Power Plant UNB 183
* 2 Rosa CEC 204
* 2 Great Ball SSH 164
* 4 Net Ball LOT 187
* 1 Shrine of Punishment CES 143
* 4 Lost Blender LOT 181

##Energy - 8

* 4 Double Colorless Energy SUM 136 = 4 Twin Energy
* 4 Grass Energy SMEnergy 1

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Wouldn't you need to play draw supporters. I can't ever see this deck draw perfectly without cards like Cynthia

Sorry to turn this into a somewhat deck discussion thread but I'd suggest a focus on either a ball engine or an elms engine as it could possibly give more deck space. And yes, take out the power plants and maybe the mew for 3 Cynthia.

Sorry to turn this into a somewhat deck discussion thread but I'd suggest a focus on either a ball engine or an elms engine as it could possibly give more deck space. And yes, take out the power plants and maybe the mew for 3 Cynthia.

^ Agree with this 100%
Your list looks like you want to do to many things at once

I still dont get your point. You'd still get the KO but you need to get the Altered Creation leaving a one turn window for a cottonee to KO adp.

Back