Turbo Lost Box and Paldea Evolved

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hello everyone! Recently the last Regional Championship of the North America circuit concluded in Fresno, leaving us to look forward to NAIC and the new Paldea Evolved format. I want to briefly talk about the conclusion of the previous format, where my group and I played different variants of Lost Box and had strong finishes at several Regionals. Understanding the fundamentals of these decks and what led to our success can help us predict how Lost Box will fare going into the new format. We already have some results from Japan to look at, but those rarely translate one-to-one into our circuit.
SWSH8_EN_225.png

One of my previous articles went over the Kyogre deck in detail. For Portland, Hartford, and Milwaukee, my group played the...

Continue reading...

I know this isn't the place for this but the forum is barely answered (at least in my experience). I've got 2 questions:
1- are we getting DCE again?
2- I cannot run PTCGL in a notebook, that error 5/36

I modified your deck with cards I really liked playing with at my last regionals. Nothing major just some supporters. This is my first time playing lzb and I think I’m in love even after just a few games. Was thinking of taking other decks to Worlds, but think I’ll definitely be dumb not to take lzb. Glad I’ve found your wisdom. ?

Back