Help Turbo Dark Help

PatriciaWagon22

Aspiring Trainer
Hello pokemon players, so I recently got an Ultra Prism booster box and pulled a Darkrai Prism Star, I seen a lot of profiles that use it in "Turbo Dark" decks, and the problem with most is... I only have 1 Tapu Lele-GX. Is there a reliable build that only uses one Lele? If so give me a list below please.

Soooo... which format?

Because in expanded, 1 Lele works fine in Turbo Dark. And in standard, Turbo Dark is awful, and loses to the entirety of the meta.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah turbo dark belongs in the trash

Don't count an archetype out so suddenly! Do you mind sharing your reasoning?

In my view, it's still a very powerful strategy on it's own, but the prevalence of decks like Buzzwole/Lycanroc make it tough for it to survive on its own.

Turbo Dark is still relevant and can win games in expanded. If you happen to have a Shaymin-EX or 2 you can build a pretty decent Turbo dark deck utilizing the prism Star Darkrai.

Turbo Dark is still relevant and can win games in expanded. If you happen to have a Shaymin-EX or 2 you can build a pretty decent Turbo dark deck utilizing the prism Star Darkrai.
I don't know about relevant. It hasn't top 32'd anything since October and loses to all of our currently relevant decks.

Back