Tuesday, 7/25, Starters or Fake Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The GF room was updated, however I don't see any pics of starters or anything, so it probably is a coincidence.

I translated the new note on the yahoo website, and I got this:

It is to designate also the garden 3F present as DB, it is addition! Hint of [pokemon] capture will be checked

Could there be new info on the 3rd floor in the Pokemon Garden?

Coronis on Serebii says it's simply a Q and A thing that shows how to catch some rare 3rd gen Pokemon, like Feebas.

However, in the room with Sugimori their are some new staff members their.

thank god that those Pokémon are (propably) fake! they look like no good to me, and if they are real, PLEASE don't let them be the starters... it'd ruin the game!

RE:   Tuesday, 7/25, Starters or Fake Pokemon?

kravenace said:
Tomokazu Komiya said:
Minimoo = Baby Miltank?
If this is true, then that would mean there's probably a baby Tauros too... But then again, Mr. Mime didn't get a prevo right when Jynx got one...

And do we KNOW they're dark, fighting, and psychic, or are those just guesses?

but mr. mine has a prevo! Manene < jap name
Yeah, I knew that, I just meant he didn't get a prevo at the same time Jynx got one.

YAY, I'm 95% sure that I'm happy
anyways, if the real ones will look better, then I'll be really happy
*I swear, if the psychic looks ugly, I'll...*

Well, they do seem fake. But we can't negate that they CAN be real. Torchic doesn't look like a real thing either.

Starter should be cute! (well, IMO, almost all of the starter are good looking and some of 'em are cute ^^)

Well I'd be happy if they weren't and they don't seem real but, they have made wierder and they probably won't be real starters if they are cause they aren't Grass, Fire, and Water

Uh, Gamefreak said they were considering changing them to Dark, Psychic, Fighting, don'cha know?

Yeah they don't look like pokemon they look like dinos and bears.:)

Uh.. *goes to barf down a drain*

PLEASE LET THEM BE 100% FAKE. I can't believe Gamefreak (or impersonators) would make all these... THINGS!

Considering apparently the use of japanese text is wrong, I wouldn't be surprised if a english speaking person made these.

As I said they are pretty fake. They look like nothing like real pokemon and none are that small.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back