Tuesday, 7/25, Starters or Fake Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
I'm probably crazy, but I'm hoping they're real, cause I wanted the starter to be cute, and that thing is, the fight is just...ew, I would love to psychic that thing to dead
anyways, the image doesn't seem fake, the background is right, and everything is blurry, just like a photo of the game, so they could be real

and how can you not know the source?

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
It's simple. The image does not originate from anyone.

Yeah, if it weren't for the fighting guy, I'd think it might be real, but it's just too Tyrogue / fake for me.

*watches as he sees in a few hours where the image came from and that it is real*

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
well, the fight looks like a puppet, and we don't have a pokemon like that yet, so it could be real
anyways, the dark looks like a digimon and the psychic has a mareep tail

M

mkbest

They are 100% fake, because the name of the first pokemon is totally wrong written. There is no ツ (tsu) with ゚ above. By the way - ソ is SO, not N.

Matias

Aspiring Trainer
RE:  Tuesday, 7/25, Starters or Fake Pokemon?

nigafiga said:
The third one is a phampy with a mareep tail :)
LOL, thats so true! Also, just by looking at the color you can tell theyre super fake!

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
I don't care if they're real or not togami is cool:)

in fact it looks just like Cobblesaur from ages:

5310_97679_tn.gif

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Minimoo = Baby Miltank?
If this is true, then that would mean there's probably a baby Tauros too... But then again, Mr. Mime didn't get a prevo right when Jynx got one...

And do we KNOW they're dark, fighting, and psychic, or are those just guesses?

Sketch

Aspiring Trainer
It's a cropped image and the names are directly next to them...it just screams fake-ness. There have been other fake pokemon pictures that follow this format.

Holon's Hero

Aspiring Trainer
cute-mew said:
well, the fight looks like a puppet, and we don't have a pokemon like that yet, so it could be real

Banette and Shuppet. There you go, your need for a puppet pokemon is satisfied.

They all look fake. The first is a hitmontop rip-off, the next is an umbreon rip-off, and the last one.... I'm not sure but I believe it's fake.

kravenace

Cynthia is <3
Tomokazu Komiya said:
Minimoo = Baby Miltank?
If this is true, then that would mean there's probably a baby Tauros too... But then again, Mr. Mime didn't get a prevo right when Jynx got one...

And do we KNOW they're dark, fighting, and psychic, or are those just guesses?

but mr. mine has a prevo! Manene < jap name

Arcanine 274

=/
Minimoo? that's just . . weird.

I don't think they're real, but you can never tell. IF they are, I'll be surprised. I don't think they'll change the starters types this late in the game.

Arcanine out.

howelllawson

Brony
ugh....just looking at these made me nauseus.
God, please don't let these be real.  If they are, please don't let them be the starters.

hummers2187

Aspiring Trainer
hey the japanese dp web sight was ubdated with just a small text ubdate, i cant read japanese so if some one out there wants to read it and tell us what it says go for it.

http://pokemon.kids.yahoo.co.jp/dp/

Status
Not open for further replies.