Tuesday, 7/17, Deoxys (Attack) in Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Zaroco

._.
Yay! Another Legendary, I've always liked how legendaries do so much damage in the game, well.....except for mew. -_-

Phazon-764

Pants on the ground...
yay that would have been sik!!!!!!! cuz i was all 4 haveing deoxys as a playable character since hope is fading away as lucario being a playable character.

masterryanx

N
Wow, that's funny...

When getting on the computer today I had a feeling that I should visit smashbros.com before PokeBeach because there might be a Pokemon update and WPM would probably spoil it for me. I was right. And visited PokeBeach first thus spoiling todays update, darn... =P

Anyway, awesome! It's nice to see we're getting more PokeBall revelations.

I guess this also means Deoxys probably won't be playable...

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
OH YEAH. SWEET. I did not think that Deoxys would makei t to the game. The third picture is the best because it looks like the lazer in the movie Independence Day where the alien ship launches a beam at the white house and destroys the city.:)

Zaroco

._.
Yeh, it would have been cool if you could be deoxys in the game, changing in it's different forms. Well at least deoxys is in the game, and it does look awesome with that hyper beam.

Noobnerd

~I see a little silhouetto of a man~
For the love of Mike, hate Mike now! why on Earth did they have to put an Uber Pokemon inside it?! Mewtwo's enough.

They should have added Slaking or something. It loafs around and hinders the guy that threw the person Poke Ball. Yea.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
Señor Noobnerd said:
For the love of Mike, hate Mike now! why on Earth did they have to put an Uber Pokemon inside it?! Mewtwo's enough.

They should have added Slaking or something. It loafs around and hinders the guy that threw the person Poke Ball. Yea.
It's not like deoxys the only pokémon, and they always add almost all the legendaries.
And you pretty much described wobbu there.

Dragon Rider Of PokeBeach

Thread Killer
Zaroco said:
Yay! Another Legendary, I've always liked how legendaries do so much damage in the game, well.....except for mew. -_-

Actually if your doing an actual game instead of multiplayer mew gives you more points. Anyways....

I kinda like the fact the deoxys is going in a pokeball instead of a playable character. If any pokemon, lucario should be the next playable pokemon. Think about it.... you can just see Lucario fighting.

Togeshroob

Shroobs > Humans
Well, they had a four Pokemon as characters in melee, one being a clone, so, really, three. We know there's going to be Pikachu. Lucario's has an extremely high chance, but who else?

Possible Pokemon characters:

Electivire (That would be awesome)
Gallade (Same thing!)
Gardevoir (Same thing!)
Darkrai (Same thing!)

Any more options, people? I'm tired right now, and I can't think. :F

That would be awesome is both Gallade and Gardevoir made it in! One could use Psychic Powers, and the other could use Physical Attacks!

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
The 4th gen might not even be on there, you never know. And this is also the 1st game with the 3th gen, why is everyone forgetting that, Pokémon like blaziken, plusle and minum (like the ice climbers), keckleon could be playable. The thing I find strangest is that we just see a 3th gen Pokémon, and everybody's talking about the 4th gen...

Togeshroob

Shroobs > Humans
Yeah, you're right, it's just that with the 3rd gen being about 3-4 years old, and with the 4th gen just recently being released, 4th gen is really hyped up now.

Anyways, possible 3rd gen Characters:

Gardevoir
Blaziken
Kecleon
Sceptile
Zangoose
Crawdaunt
Dusclops/Dusknoir
Banette
Regirock/steel/ice
Jirachi?

Just a list of possible ones. Anyone think of any more?

ChanseyMaster

OH HAY LOL
I'd like to see more Deoxys' coming out of different Pokeballs.
Possibly a Defense Deoxys could bubble the thrower and make him/her invincible for a short period of time.

And Registeel would make a pretty awesome Pokeball Pokemon as well. (Superpower!)

[ChanseyMaster]

Togeshroob

Shroobs > Humans
Yeah, I was thinking about that too:

Defense: What you said.

Attack: Already been announced. (Hyper Beam)

Speed: Deoxys flies around the screen at an Extremely fast speed. It stikes the enemies like Scizor on Melee. (Extremespeed)

Normal: ??

Dragon Rider Of PokeBeach

Thread Killer
cute-mew :F said:
The 4th gen might not even be on there, you never know. And this is also the 1st game with the 3th gen, why is everyone forgetting that, Pokémon like blaziken, plusle and minum (like the ice climbers), keckleon could be playable. The thing I find strangest is that we just see a 3th gen Pokémon, and everybody's talking about the 4th gen...

Yeah but you have to remember that they had released a bunch of 4th gen toys of Lucario, Mime Jr., and Bonsly during the 3rd gen anime. So there could still be Lucario.

S

Striker

Dragon Rider Of PokeBeach said:
Zaroco said:

Actually if your doing an actual game instead of multiplayer mew gives you more points. Anyways....

I kinda like the fact the deoxys is going in a pokeball instead of a playable character. If any pokemon, lucario should be the next playable pokemon. Think about it.... you can just see Lucario fighting.
But you can see attack form deoxys whipping you.