Not open for further replies.

Trainer Rachel

Aspiring Trainer
RE:     Tuesday, 6/6 (dun dun dunnn...) Pika Blackstar Promo, VT no Ash

Suraako said:
Trainer Rachel said:
Arcanine 274 said:
"__________"

Dang you sound like you are Veronica Taylor.  And how do you know that she's not married???  

Yes i did take that into consideration, but still it just seems so wrong.:rolleyes:

Arcanine out.

Um.. eheh... what? By family I simply meant "very close group of friends." You know, how she and the other voice actors had gotten so close by working on the show for 8 years that they were basically "family." This had nothing to do with her being married or not...

And hahaha, maybe I am Veronica Taylor :D

Hehe, no, not really.

~Trainer Rachel

....   -.- Riiight. Gotcha. :p

...Huh? Why is everyone picking on me? :p I'm confused, so I just think I'll stop. But I just noticed that Benlugia basically posted the same thing I meant in a more "simple" way, lol.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
She refused? the offer because when they asked PUSA they said no and now they are trying to get them in because all of the votes that were sent in did not seem to affect them and now they want them back and I say it is a bad time to ask and a bit late. That is why she/they refused. As for the pikachu card that card is awesome and I hope I get one.:)

masterryanx

N
That's too bad I wish we had at least Taylor... :( And that Pikachu prmo's been on eBay for quite some time now... BTW roadrunner1111 is and awesome seller I buy from her frequently. ;)

And nothing bad happened to me yesterday if any of you were wondering.

daniel

Advance Trainer
Hi, I don't think Veronica Taylor actually refused I was talking to her via email and she said she would never turn down an offer and that she couldn't because she hasn't been asked anything. She says that this is another lie conducted by "WPM" or "PUSA" so someone is liying the question is who? I'm getting tired of this Va situation, lets just wait for Cartoon Network to air the 9th and see what happens. Because well never get the whole story unfortantly :(

Trainer Rachel

Aspiring Trainer
RE:  Tuesday, 6/6 (dun dun dunnn...) Pika Blackstar Promo, VT no Ash

daniel said:
Hi, I don't think Veronica Taylor actually refused I was talking to her via email and she said she would never turn down an offer and that she couldn't because she hasn't been asked anything. She says that this is another lie conducted by "WPM" or "PUSA" so someone is liying the question is who? I'm getting tired of this Va situation, lets just wait for Cartoon Network to air the 9th and see what happens. Because well never get the whole story unfortantly :(
Really? Hmmm... strange. When did you talk to her?

tphi

Aspiring Trainer
i've a quastion : Blakstar Promo 33 is Zapdos Ex, the 35th is the new, and the 34 ? What is it, does anybody have a scan and where was it gave ? (I know my english's suck)

daniel

Advance Trainer
I talked to Veronica Taylor yesterday after I read this post on the website yesterday, I contacted her saying "please
No reconsider your decision" and I was shocked when she actually responded quickly saying "why do you believe everything you read, its not true", and that she's very frusterated and sad :(, but still hopeful that she will get her job back, but she doubts because as we speak they are still holding auditions for better sound alikes, and says she never talks to the people of pokebeach so who know, both put up proof.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I got an e-mail from her too, but in the same breath, I saw Maddie Blaustein post again that she had been approached. One of them is lying, not me.

tphi

Aspiring Trainer
hum I repeak my question : Blakstar Promo 33 is Zapdos Ex, the 35th is the new, and the 34 ? What is it, does anybody have a scan and where was it gave ? (I know my english's suck)

daniel

Advance Trainer
See now its really hard to say, I want to believe "WPM" and "Veronica Taylor" but the thing about Maddie Blaustien confusing if she had been aproached why hasn't she been talking to Veronica about it? And I really hope that PUSA are trying to contact them because it will make everyone happy :)

daniel

Advance Trainer
"WPM" can you give a link to the website that had the post from Maddie that said she was approached by Pokemon USA, I have been looking everywhere and can't find it :(

Mewbiraxys

Mew The Origin
Seriously, i'm confused. Maddie said that veronica nor any other of the old VAs were approached to the the voices again on serebii forums , but pokebeach said veronica was approached. Whats the truth?

daniel

Advance Trainer
That's what I want to know, I hope "WPM" is telling the truth, he hasn't in my recalition been wrong, and some of the things Veronica and the others say make no sense, "WPM" said he would put up a update on the Va situation yesterday but he didn't so I'm hoping today, and lots of proof for this confusing situiation.

darkbamf

Aspiring Trainer
RE:  Tuesday, 6/6 (dun dun dunnn...) Pika Blackstar Promo, VT no Ash

Mewbiraxys said:
Seriously, i'm confused. Maddie said that veronica nor any other of the old VAs were approached to the the voices again on serebii forums , but pokebeach said veronica was approached. Whats the truth?

Maddie originally said Veronica was approached on May 27th over here.

Prime

Monisou Sentai Pokanger
Veronica, according to Maddie, was approached after everything happened between 4kids and PUI and asked if she wanted to re-dub the special. She declined. Maddie says nowhere that Veronica was approached asking if she wanted to dub the future episodes of pokemon.

People will believe what they want to believe. I'm always believe that PUI just wanted to pay less for the same results. There's no reason to believe that the VA's were just greedy and didn't care about their fans.

C

Corrosiwatt

If it's Maddie B. who said this, then she is the one who isn't telling the truth. I was just on the Serebii forums with the Question and Answer session with her, and she denies that PUSA offered them anything.

XD375

Moderator (Just Kidding)
RE:   Tuesday, 6/6 (dun dun dunnn...) Pika Blackstar Promo, VT no Ash

Arcanine 274 said:
Dang you sound like you are Veronica Taylor.
So does her Ash voice:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vj2uop2sCw
^I had nothing to do with that video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGNgpHWq9gE
^She does the voice of Ash in the fandubs I'm doing for the Ice Cave, Porygon (with adjusted lighting), and Dratini episodes. That;s a little preview.

Status
Not open for further replies.