Tuesday, 6/12, New Diamond and Pearl Info

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
RE:  Tuesday, 6/12, New Diamond and Pearl Info

mystery said:
pearl and diamond? I can assume that like rubi and sapphire they made firered and leafgreen about the Kanto region, they will make games for the DS that are about the Johto region.
hopefully, but there's nothing released about anything like that, but it would most certainly be great to have jotho back.

BTW, I just love the new new pokémon images, they are the best ones yet, I can't wait to see mew
manydp9rq.png

King Shuckle

Aspiring Trainer
It will be for the DS.

Cool stuff, but I can't see anything on any of the pages about the 90% of the Pokemon evolve >>

Espeon

Pokemon Co-ordinator
Is that mean that we will have less basic only pokemon?(10%!!)
There always a basic pokemon for every type...and those legendaries.
Something must have been cancel out...

masterryanx

N
90% evolve! Awesome! There's nothing better than evolving Pokemon non-evos are so boring... -_- Male and Female sprite differences and the return of day and night aswell?? This game keeps on looking better and better! As for the TCG logo, it's alright but it's one of the better ones we've had in a while. I like the HP logo better personally.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
Now you have to get a DS just fe the game. That's not fair, especially since every generation of Pokemon has allways been on the GBA.

CloudLink

Aspiring Trainer

GODZILLA said:
Now you have to get a DS just fe the game. That's not fair, especially since every generation of Pokemon has allways been on the GBA.

Wtf? Sorry, but I don't understand your reasoning...

No, not every Pokemon has been on GBA, it started on regular Game Boy, then moved to GBA for Ruby and Sapphire, and is now moving to DS for Diamond and Pearl...

Why would you want another one on GBA anyway? The DS came out for a reason, it's the new hand held, GBA is becoming history now ^_^

If you find it unfair, then just think about how you would feel if you bought a DS just for this game and found out that it was gonna be on GBA... yea, you'd feel like you wasted $150 or so...

Times change, keep up with it, sorry man :(
I know how you feel, I'm gonna be in your position when PS3 comes out...

I'm real excited about this now...

One question... do you think the card and cartoon art will change to match the new gender looks??
I really hope so...

Peace...

Kuroshi

Aspiring Trainer
This game is shaping up to be amazing. I can hardly wait to see the first gameplay footage.

Oddly, they still haven't mentioned any touchscreen features.
The game has to have some.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
That logo is awesome and diamond and pearl look like they will be pretty good games too.:)

Kronar

Blossoming Faker

Kuroshi said:
This game is shaping up to be amazing. I can hardly wait to see the first gameplay footage.

the touch screen stuff will probably be just menu navigation and maybe a little other stuff. but with the screen shots showing lucario and manaphy and the other new ones i wonder if they will be obtainable in the game or if you will have to go to a nintendo event.(I hate it when they make us travel just to get one pokemon then leave if there is nothing to do.) day and night return, happy and sad at the same time, remember trying to get chansey in i think gold and silver, it only came out in the morning for like an hour or two and was hard to find, soooooooooo annoying.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member

Kuroshi said:
It's going to be used in battles and it's also used in the new pokédex and pokénav, and there's going to be many more, they didn't mention a lot, but they did.
Just, WPM hasn't said anything about them, but other sites have info about it, strange, PB is late, well, WPM has no Internet, so that explains a lot.

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
RE:   Tuesday, 6/12, New Diamond and Pearl Info

CloudLink said:
One question... do you think the card and cartoon art will change to match the new gender looks??
I really hope so...

Have you actually seen the sprite differences between the genders? There's only a tiny, tiny difference, such as Wooper having shorter antennae. He he... I wonder what Mrs. Mime will look like now? :D Naw, they'll probably finally fix it.