Tuesday, 4th of July, Still Working on Layout, EX CG Pack

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Well, happy 4th of July, everyone!!!!

Looks like we're back to CG artwork on boosters... not that that's a bad thing. I'll bet $100,000,000 that Alakazam is on another one of the booster designs...

Kaito

Aspiring Trainer
Hiya,

This is the best booster pack design after LM~! Yes! I'm going to pre-release just to be the first to see the pack!! I <3 you WPM~!!

cya.

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
About the site layout, could you use the same font size, titlebar style, etc. as the main page? Looks better that way, IMO...

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
Nice pack design, i hope Charizard is on one of the packs!

Happy 4th of july,the NYC is going to be Happenin' today with tourists from all over the world.

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
Nice design!
it looks clean and pure ^^
3 more designs to see...
hmm... wondering if I can see Shiftry there :rolleyes:

ArrEmmDee

Aspiring Trainer
Water Pokémon Master said:
LatioS said:
NICE!! i am definitely going to the pre-releases now!!
Over a booster pack image? o_O

(lol)

Unseen Forces has been my favourite pack design up until this point, easily overtaken because the colors are brighter and whatnot.

Am I the only one who thinks the crystal background looks incredibly tacky?

Probably?

Lord9511

o_O, that's the best pack I've ever seen!! Until now, packs were INCREDIBLY ugly!! Almost no background, ugly artworks, etc...but now?? Haha, that's a great scan!!

Arcanine 274

=/
dude that's totally true, except the LM packs, we haven't really had that great of packs. but now, it's a different story. :D anyway thanx on the news WPM.

Arcanine out.

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
Ex: Crystal Guardians has great pack art. Good thing it's not to hide horrible cards either! :D

xxashxx

&quot;Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon&quot;
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Happy 4th of july and it was born 230 years ago today. Anyway I like the booster pack cover and I hope you get the lyout on your other pages fixed WPM and I hope you have fun and please please don't get your hand blown off and be very careful too.:)

DukeFireBird

Jirachi Freak
If anybody would love to help the Jirachi nut, KEEP YOUR Empty packs of Jirachi for me. Ill get them at worlds!!! I would very much appreciate it!!!!!

Thank you in advance!!!

(I would be willing to give commons for wrappers anyday)

Porygon

Strange Polygon Thing
Messed up shadows in the banner still bother me to no end. XD

Horray for booster back images, for some reason!

masterryanx

N
Wow WPM this new layout's awesome! Can't wait to see the final product. And that booster pack isn't that bad...

Oh, and happy 4th everyone! ;)

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
RE:  Tuesday, 4th of July, Still Working on Layout, EX CG Pack

Rickraptor77 said:
I hope they're some dual steel types in CG like DS...i want to build a deck with 'em
Why don't you just look at the spoilers? There's Charizard, Kingler, Blastoise, Pelliper (I think he's metal)....

And why does everyone say the old booster packs were ugly? They weren't necessarily ugly, they just set the theme for the set. The only really ugly one was Unseen Forces.... when I saw that Typhlosion, I thought for a second it was a new Pokemon.... They were also too dark; UF is supposed to be a happy, light set. (IMO)

I just think the reason these boosters look good is because for once it actually shows the whole Pokemon on a blank background. it's like the old Sugimori ones for SS and RS, except it's 3-D... kinda like the E-Reader sets. Now, every single legendary Pokemon has recieved booster artwork: Yay! (If you want to bother to see what they all are, just click on the link: http://www.psypokes.com/tcg/index.php)

Here's my hypothesis for the missing 3 booster Pokemon:
Alakazam
Celebi
Delcatty
Hmm....