Tuesday, 4/4, Two EX HP Images, PokeBeach in Pokemon World Magazine

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
RE: Tuesday, 4/3, Two EX HP Images, PokeBeach in Pokemon World Magazine

Last set was LM, so most of the time they use a card that has something to do with the set before, so it would have to be something with mew or react energy.

Jigglychu

Awaiting 5th Gen
Latias and Delta Rainbow.... (aka Battle Frontier and Holon Electrode/Magneton!):D

So after all those "slash" guess for the name, its not going to be Slashyula/Slashle/Weaslash after all. That's probably a good thing. I would hate to hear: "Sneasel evolved into Slashula". Ick! Manyula sounds much better. It'll probably be somethng like Manyira...
I wonder if Manene's name will still be Jr.Mime? (Aftera ll that ranting I did on SPPf about it, I sure hope so!):p

Prime

Monisou Sentai Pokanger
I wonder if this set is even worth going to a pre-release of. The deoxys will be useless and it seems the only good cards in the set are delta rainbow energy, holon adventurer and the new flygon. Ewww.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
^ and mew ex :D
he's the ultimate stage 1/stage2 (candy evolved) killer
and he can see your opponent's hand

Prime

Monisou Sentai Pokanger
Save the $20 you spend on going to the PR, and buy a Mew EX then, and you could probably buy a few of the other cards I mentioned too all for the same $20.

Benlugia

Aspiring Trainer
deckbox. collector promo card.
you are a player. i am both a collector and a player. it is worth going, regardless of the fact that the set is "less than steller" in your opinion.