Tuesday, 3/14, D/P Types

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I guess they decided they didn't need to make them all colorless anymore. Pidgey seems more like a type that should be pure flying. Perappu has another aspect to it, the musical note, so I would think it would be flying/colorless.

Kyoquadon

Aspiring Trainer
lol, manaphy into phanpy...

did u recieve mine water pokemon master??
a bit unfair to mention it to those who haven't submitted :p

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
Hmm...new infos! Thanx for the update! XDD
the one that come in my mind: the artwork... I think it's different than usual (the Ranger, the guy there)... guess Ken Sugimori doesn't do the artwork anymore?

Yesterday I read something funny (I read one of Indonesian Game Magazine - which is one of the most famous game magazine here)...
It has article about Pokemon Ranger Game...
They are still using name "Manafi" instead of "Manaphy"...
why they stil didn't know the real Manaphy name?? Silly... XDDD

Lionheart

Retribution Paladin > You
ARE THEY PEARL AND DIAMOND SCREENSHOTS?!?!...o_O

I like little Buizeru..he's so cool..I want one!

Mjadex123

No, Marcus, no.

They are the screenshots for the upcoming game that will be out in Japan - Pokemon Rangers, the Path to Diamond/Pearl.

FOr more info, go to Serebii...

Kaito

Aspiring Trainer
Hiya,
So...Is it safe to say that Buizeru is a a sea-otter/sea-Weasel pokemon and Perappu is a Music Note Pokemon?
Maybe an evolution Of Perappu that changes the notes on it when evolves.^^
Also...Buizeru when romanized is Buoysel, perappu is Perrap(A rapping Parrot!? o_O) Should we start calling them that?
Man...A rapping Pokemon would be cool...

cya,

Abhorsen

Offically retired
I like the new types even though they were pretty predictable. Interesting that they decided to make Perappu pure flying. I thought it would be some combo type, like psychic maybe but pure flying is...cool i guess. I thought Buizeru would be either part normal or part ground, but it's pure water... okays

Porygon

Strange Polygon Thing
Yeah, I've thought of that 'touching the ground thing'. But by that logic, all pure water Pokemon should never come to land, and we've seen that before. :p
The best way I figure is that Normal-type suggests a sort of real-world ness to the Pokemon. Flying-Normal Pokemon tend to look very basic without any flair. The unusual shape and colors of the bird make it look unnatural, so I guess that gives it the right to be pure flying.
Interesting note (Oh, I'll be pun-ished.) - the sybol of Perrapu reminds me of something Meowth 346 once said about Pokemon having a psuedo-type of Sound with the soundproof ability. I'll bet this Pokemon will have that. Although I was half-expecting them to actually make a Sound-type. Looks like that idea isn't going to go through...
And it looks like Pelipper and this thing are going to have very similar sounding Japanese names. Time for their Seel/Spheal I guess.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Xweet I can't wait for the new pokemon names and their shadows to be completely revealed.:)

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
^Huh?

Jade said:
Im sure that the music symbol will prolly change to a double headed ones? i dont klnow what to call

Semiquaver/sixteenth note, if you mean double-tailed. Definitely won't change to a semibreve though. Although that's a longer note, it's boring. It's just an oval. XD