Tuesday, 10/16, PBR, Mystery Dungeon Contest

Mjadex123

hey boy

you will get great theme decklists right from the down under next Sat as well as great rev holo scans :D

I'm well armed with $100 to get cracking :D

Australia is having the pre-release on 28th, the first one in the whole world to get a DF prerelease, right in Brisbane!

also, pls give me ur phone number so i can send u photos via MMS of the theme deck contents as i do not have time to write em but trust me, i can neatly arrange em carefully so u can see 'em ;p

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Oh no, I can't believe Grinders has returned. That's a real pity. It AGAIN proves that people don't have to try one bit at the game to make it to Worlds. It's seriously disappointing that desperate people go just to Worlds only without anything else and try to win. I really hope that it's false but if PUI announced it then I guess it isn't.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
RE:  Tuesday, 10/16, PBR, Mystery Dungeon Contest

Abhorsen said:
Oh no, I can't believe Grinders has returned. That's a real pity. It AGAIN proves that people don't have to try one bit at the game to make it to Worlds. It's seriously disappointing that desperate people go just to Worlds only without anything else and try to win. I really hope that it's false but if PUI announced it then I guess it isn't.
The only reason I would go to the Grinder ifI knew my friends were going. But yeah, they shouldn't keep it.

PBR is looking like a promising game, graphics wise. I WANT ITo_O

They still didn't say what battle road is.

Abomasnow-Man29

Abomasnow by Xous FTW
so is national championships going to be at origins again?

I need to know so I can reserve a hotel room close to the convention center. Though it will probably be full by now because pop head’s lack the ability to think if they had any ability they would have posted the date of nat’s at the same time as worlds since you could only get to worlds by invite and the best place to get an worlds(as well as some good trading) invite is at nat’s.

Arcanine 274

=/
RE:   Tuesday, 10/16, PBR, Mystery Dungeon Contest

GODZILLA said:
They still didn't say what battle road is.
I'm guessing it's just a new Gym Challenge without the invite.

And yes Battle Revolution is going to be AWESOME.

Arcanine out.

(TYranitarFReak)

need politoed ex! juz 1 more~~
pokemon battle revolution is cool! how often did Nintendo make a 3D pokemon game in game console?
it's as rare as u beat a flariados

ann1785

I play with fire :D
Omg... the new halloween layout ish cool :D [/random]

I can't draw to safe my life :) My sis might be interseted though.... >:)