DPPt/HGSS TSC's My Player Thread - Stark Mountain

RE: TSC's My Player Thread - Brand New!

Sorry Momoo, the trade's off.

BTW everyone, i've updated my thread!

TSC

LOL @ CC Spiritomb. You might want to fix that :S

Well, I have a good Adamant DDMence, which is nicknameable - that appears to be your main want. What would you trade for it? I don't really want anything currently on your thread, bar Forretress, which is lacking the Toxic Spikes egg move.

However, if you don't know what to breed next, may I suggest a Modest Swift Swim Ludicolo? With the moveset Rain Dance/Surf/Ice Beam/Energy Ball, it is quite powerful, and unexpected. Alternatively, if you have another Rain Dancer, you free up a moveset, plus you can use Choice Specs to KO stuff. I'm not really sure what would go in the last moveslot though - perhaps a good Hidden Power (preferably Electric)? I'd be interested in that, if you could get the IVs high (mainly Special Attack, but the rest as well).

And I'd just like to point out that you say you don't play Ubers, yet the first image in your thread is a Deoxys :p

Deoxys rocks xD

It learns Toxic Spikes with a Heart Scale as a Forretress, anyway.

It's ready =)

TSC

I like your Forterress. Check my player's thread to see my Pokemon! Ask me about their stats and their nature.

see my thread for some of your ev's, its the button in my sig

@ Elite Master: Would you be interested in doing a breeding project?

@ valk: I'd do a Munchlax AND a Snorlax for your TM: Explosion and TM: Stone Edge - i noticed they were on your wants list.

TSC

gliscor.png

Gliscor
Nature: Impish
252 / 4 / 252 / 0 / 0 / 0
31 / 26+ / 31 / x / 21+ / 10+
Ability: Sand Veil
- Knock Off
- Ice Fang
- Earthquake
- Roost

and

scizor.png

Scizor
Nature: Adamant
4 / 252 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 252
30+ / 30+ / 15+ / x / 10+ / 31
Ability: Technician
- X-Scissor
- Iron Head
- Pursuit
- Brick Break

for any 2 of the Pokemon you mentioned.

TSC

actully I am intrested in your evs, not the laxes, can we trade for that. I have a few shineys

Back