Trying to decide on what to run. Please help.

What deck should I run?

• Machamp LM

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Gengar LM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • T2 Arcanine ex

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Jynxfett

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Zap-turn-dos

• Bannette ex varient

• Pow! Block

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Arcanine 274

=/
I need help on what to pick for my deck, for Gym Challenge.  Here's the list on what i have the cards to build.

Decks:
Machamp LM/Electrode ex/Jirachi dx/Magcargo dx
Gengar LM/Pidgeot
T2 Arcanine
Jynxfett
Zap-turn-dos
Bannette ex varient
Pow! Block
Lunarock

i'm leaning towards Jynxfett or Machamp, i dunno.
here's the metagame.

Metagame:
this is what i've seen at States:
Gengar x 2
SMP
Weezing DX/Weezing DS/Sandslash D
Blastoise ex thing
ZRE
Dark T-Tar Varient
Dragtrode

pleae help thanx.;)  oh yeah and it's 11-14 division by the way.

Arcanine out.

Scizor VS Me

Aspiring Trainer
i would said go with anti EX since alot of people play Dustox and my choice would be gernar with espeon i know i said Anti but espeon is good with gengar. So that my choice.

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan
use Jynxfett, it consists of Jynx UF and Wobbuffet LM right? That's not using any EXs and can hit through Dustox hard. (Wif its Psych weakness)

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
Go with what you feel comfortble with but I would use Jynxfett, Pow! Block and Gengar. I would go with Pow! Block but that's just me.

Lord9511

Can some1 explain all kind of arcetypes to me? I'm definitively a n00b...the only ones i know are LBS and Ludicargo...

Arcanine 274

=/
okay let's go with the ?'s that people have been asking.  esoubom, Pow! Block is a comibination of Magmar TRR/Dark T-tar(spin tail)/Electrode ex/pow hand extension.  you use discard trainers and magmar to get energies in discard then blow up trode to get em all on T-tar then pow up a poke and grind it for like 100+ alot of time of damage.  pretty cool deck.  Lord9511 that was one of the archetypes i mentioned.  here's the rest i mentioned.

Arcanine T2 = Uses Lunatone LM and Solrock LM to lock while descilating with Arcanine ex everything they put up.

Gengar = uses gengar lm and pidgeot to search and put damage on bench and when they ko me they take 30, or 60 if i have a curse powder attached.

Machamp LM = if you noticed i switched to Cargo cause Pidgeot took too long to get set up.  Basically cargo and jirachi get me a Machamp up by T3 and then i start hitting for 60+ every turn while they're trying to set up.  trode is to get back reacts.

Jynxfett = see my article in Deck Garage.

Zap-turn-dos = Use Recharge with Voltorb hl or Elektrike dx and get out zapdos ex by T2 and start ko'ing stuff.

Bannette ex varient = rogue deck.  uses Discard trainers and stuff to get supporters into discard up to T2 or 3 and do a whole bunch of damage for only a Psychic and Colorless energy.  pm me for list.

I am also adding one i forgot.  Lunarock.  it uses Lunatone and Solrock to do 60 T2 or 40 to bench T2.  very fast and good.  pm me for list.

there ya have it.  any other suggestions would be great.:D

Arcanine out.

Charizard

Pokemon Master
As for gengar, you can try to add in 3-3 wobbuffet LM to increase retreat cost and you can start hitting the bench:D

Arcanine 274

=/
ok i know we're not supposed to redo the thread and all when it is like on 2nd page but i have a few more cards and deck options for u guys so that is the reason for it.  whoo if that wasn't a run-on sentence i don't know what was.  okay i'm adding to the list Queendom and Rock-Lock.  so the list now stands at -

Rock-Lock
Queendom
Lunasol
Pow! Block
T2 Arcanine
Jynxfett
Zap-turn-dos
Gengar LM/Pidgeot FRLG
Machamp LM/Magcargo DX/Jirachi DX/Electrode ex
Bannette ex rogue/varient thing

so any suggestions or comments are welcome, and again sorry to redo the thread, just needed to see if there were any changes in opinion now that i have the new deck choices so yeah.  thanx;)

Edit: oh and Charizard i can't do the Wobb thing cause that'd take like 4-6 slots out of the deck, and it's a very tight list so i can't afford it.

Arcanine out.