TR's and Paul's other pokemon.

Frozen Eternity

Aspiring Trainer
Another thread LOL! What do you think will be Team Rocket's and Paul's next few Pokemons?

I think TR will get a Chatot or Skorupi. Paul could get a Luxray.

chatot sounds a good match for team rocket!! we will be having another talkative loser in the team!

Imagine this...

Prepare for trouble!
make it double....
meowth! that's right!
Wobbu!
Mime mime mime!
chatot: that's right!

Paul stated himself that when he released Chimchar he was going to get A stronger fire type.

Hmm yes, wonder what it could be...

Maybe a Marcago or something..well that's not really stronger. :/

Well, Magmar line isn't likely seeing as Gary has one. but don't cross something out because someone already has it. Ash and Paul both have the Toterra/Turtwig...like the same..

gary has an electivire!oh wait magmar to.well maybe paul gets magmortar and electivire and battles gary's e@m

The Fallen said:
Bonsly said:
Well I just saw the latest pokemon episode and Pauls Elekid just evolved.

Can you provide the link for us?

I live in Japan so I get to watch it from my TV. But if you dont believe me check Serebii.net

You Live In Japan?
Okay You Watch Japaneese Pokemon Eposodes
With all The Blood and goar?

he might have released it by now....who knows!!

so, paul's gonna have an electrivire, as we already knew!! you cant tell nething for sure nemore. nothing is falling in patterns. I thought, since gary already has an electrivire, paul might not get one. But things strongly indicating that we will soon see an electrivire under paul's command.

Treecko Boy said:
You Live In Japan?
Okay You Watch Japaneese Pokemon Eposodes
With all The Blood and goar?

No I live in India -_-

No duh I live in Japan. And thereis no blood and goar in the japanese episodes of pokemon.

Back