Trouble Starting a League in San Francisco.

HoratioLikesToys

Aspiring Trainer
Hey all!

I wanted to collect some experiences from other people about starting leagues and becoming organizers.

I've been talking to Cards and Comics Central in San Francisco about running a league there (they have a huge space in the back where they run Magic leagues and tournaments and other games).

I applied at the beginning of August to be an organizer and sent my paperwork in the next morning via priority mail with delivery confirmation. After about a week I sent in a question through the support website to confirm that it had been received. I didn't receive a response, but two days later I got an e-mail requesting that I submit paperwork. The paperwork I had already submitted. I promptly used the "add additional information" option on my question and asked if this meant my paperwork had been lost. No response. A week later I asked if I should resubmit my paperwork. No response.

So I guess my question is, what should I be doing? Am I doing anything wrong? Should I resubmit my paperwork to be safe?

The shop I'm working with tried to get a league started with a different player last year, and that player had a lot of vague troubles getting his approval from Pokemon (I tried to contact him but haven't had a response to see if they're similar to my problems) before dropping contact and vanishing. So they're especially nervous about what's going on.

It just takes time. You don't need to send the paperwork again. The time delay has been an issue for quite some time.

Back