Tropical rain forest

PaperAirplane :F

Aspiring Trainer
Heh. I must make something for school about tropical rain forest. If anyone lives near or just knows something about it can you please post it here or send me e-mail. TNX

I've been to the Daytree Rainforset in Carins, Queensland.
All u need is:
Alot of plants & water! (with a few croc's added to the mix)

I helped one of my siblings make a rainforest diorama for a school project - they used twigs and green crete paper to make trees, dyed green dried potporri as plants (because it was dried, it didn't die in the classroom on display, like real plants), bark chips and sandpaper for the ground as well as little animal figures to make a scene.

I live in an area which used to be a Tropical rainforest (everything is cleared now). There wil usually be a lot of rain, humidity is quite high, warmer temperature, trees are different (I forgot what kind), fruits grown are different, normally situated near the equator...These kind of stuff. Wikipedia is one of the best sources for this information.

When in doubt, Google it!

The only thing about Wikipedia I don't trust is that fact that just about anyone can edit the information on it. Other than that, go for it.

PLANTZ R IN TEH RAINFOREZT. That's about all I know.

Heh! I got some better links as well.
www.blueplanetbiomes.org/rainforest.htm
http://www.radford.edu/~swoodwar/CLASSES/GEOG235/biomes/rainforest/rainfrst.html

I agree with RetroJape that Wikipedia cannot be trusted, even though it gives a thorough write-up. Any kid can edit it and say that tropical rainforest contain apple trees only (that's fake).

Back