• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Trevenant BREAK / Wobbuffet

Scraggy559

Aspiring Trainer
Hey, players. So I had an idea for the BKP Trevenant and the idea of the game is energy denial. Using Trevenant's ability [Nervous Seed] and Head Ringers, I am able to make the opponent's basic Pokemon-EX require two more energy's. This is done so using the statement above, and crushing hammers. Enhanced hammers are optional, but that's what I have Xerosic for. Lugia is in the deck as a back up attacker as he can take advantage of the high energy output and Wobbuffet is here for stalling. So, if any input for this deck, please do so! Thanks for reviewing this decklist.

Pokemon - 15
* 4 Phantump
* 4 Trevenant
* 3 Trevenant BREAK (tech?)
* 3 Wobbuffet (+1 more?)
* 1 Lugia EX

Trainers - 34
* 4 Professor Sycamore
* 2 Professor Birch
* 2 Lysandre
* 1 Olympia / PCL
* 1 Xerosic
* 1 Teammates
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
* 4 Ultra Ball
* 4 VS Seeker
* 4 Head Ringer / Bursting Balloon
* 4 Crushing Hammer
* 2 Level Ball
* 1 Super Rod
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
* 4 Dimension Valley

Energy - 11
* 3 Mystery Energy
* 8 Psychic Energy

I just realized this while i was reading head ringer! (not sure if it helps too much) But yanmega from steam seige can hit for 120 if your opponent has a tool card attached, plus if you have 4 cards in hand it gets to attack for free. So in expanded you can head ringer if they dont have a tool and hit for 120 turn one ha! Sorry im not sure if this helps too much.....just some things to think about! Good luck!

I see your playing in expanded so have you considered Frozen City so they take 30 extra damage for attaching an Energy ;)

I just realized this while i was reading head ringer! (not sure if it helps too much) But yanmega from steam seige can hit for 120 if your opponent has a tool card attached, plus if you have 4 cards in hand it gets to attack for free. So in expanded you can head ringer if they dont have a tool and hit for 120 turn one ha! Sorry im not sure if this helps too much.....just some things to think about! Good luck!
Just so you know Head Ringer only works on EXes

I see your playing in expanded so have you considered Frozen City so they take 30 extra damage for attaching an Energy ;)

Just so you know Head Ringer only works on EXes

I believe he means if you're the one playing with Yanmega. Similar concept as Manectric EX. Oh and yeah good idea with the Frozen City!

Back