Transformers because my last topic died

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer
Me again with another Transformer topic as most may know a new show came out a while ago.Aslo if anyone got any recent Transformer haul you could post if you want.

I just got both movie Cliffjumper and Landmine.

randomman29 said:
Well while looking through "Preveiws" I saw "Transformers Movie Sequel: The Reign of Starscream" by IDW.

I was looking for that a while back but didn't find any new on it or if it came out.Oh and I like your avatar it looks like the decepticon symbol is happy

Blastoise king said:
randomman29 said:
Well while looking through "Preveiws" I saw "Transformers Movie Sequel: The Reign of Starscream" by IDW.

I was looking for that a while back but didn't find any new on it or if it came out.Oh and I like your avatar it looks like the decepticon symbol is happy

It will probably be March and that’s how it was cut.

randomman29 said:
Blastoise king said:
randomman29 said:

It will probably be March and that’s how it was cut.
Thing this year seem to be mess up I mean like now they have the all spark power line out but I just think that this line is point less because of all the repaint and then they have the classic line coming iout in spring I think or in fall and they have the animated line(Which should be out now imo)coming in aguest they shoul have put movie to an end becuase they will use up all the good namesand won't be able tp put evac,or cliffjumper in TF2 animated now and classic in the summer.

*not a double post*
Sh@Dow said:
Wow, that's your Pokémon's ??
Please don't spam aslo I just saw the Alex Milne Cover of Transformers Movie Sequel: The Reign of Starscream I think it looks cooler then the other but maybe it is because It is starscream in action kindof.

Spoon: Mini-modding is against the rules, if you see someone breaking the rules, just report it and slowly walk away. That super-awesome looking button actually has a purpose... surprising, I know.

do you have links to this stuff you are talking about. Did you see that ending of the movie? The part where Starscream blasted into space. That gave it away, the fact that there was a sequel and Starscream is coming back.

Chazz9 said:
do you have links to this stuff you are talking about. Did you see that ending of the movie? The part where Starscream blasted into space. That gave it away, the fact that there was a sequel and Starscream is coming back.

Sorry I might not be able to post the link but The Reign of Starscream comic is the Sequel which from what was said show the action of starcream after the battle and him being ruler of the decepticons.

Chazz9 said:
but they are making a movie right?
A TF2 yeah Bay had already promise to have more new and interseting Transformers in it I just hope it is the Dinobots or at least and non clone ultra maguns.

Darn, I wish I could watch that, aren't they releasing it in theaters ? since Malaysia never gets those kind of shows.

Americans get alot of nice movies because they made it there (DUH!) Don't get your hopes up B_M because we only get some of their movies.

Aquajet_23 said:
Americans get alot of nice movies because they made it there (DUH!) Don't get your hopes up B_M because we only get some of their movies.

That can't be true in japan the movie came out first and I know some people on another forum that are from Malaysia that saw the movie when it came out.If you TF2 it hasn't even come out yet anywhere so that is the reason you might not have saw it ^_^.

Back