Ruling Trainer cards

You should always have cards to draw your pokemon. NEVER rely on the luck of the draw. So.....use for example: great ball,dual ball, Prof.Elm Training Method, Celio,s Network, holon mentor and if ur playing a delta deck Holon Reasearcher.
Also to get out of tough situations with your hand, play copy-cat.

I'd have to say that all of my decks use candies, energy searching such as holon lass or Mr. Stone's project. Also Celios, or elms for EXs, and then dual balls. Drawing is limited to Buill's maintanence, TV reporter, prof. Cosmo, and also oak's and copycats.

Also, if you're using a Stage 1 deck, Mary's Request SHOULD be one of the options to draw... it's even better than TV Reporter or Holon Adventurer because you dont have to discard anything.

In a Stage 2 deck the twon main pieces are PETM and Candies... Hyper speed evolution... God sure I miss my Pideogts...

Windstorm- Nowadays, you problably won't survive wothout them.
PQR- Refreshes hand
Holon Engine- The most popular engine
Rare Candy- A must-have in stage 2 decks
PETM- Only if you play exs
Celio- Same as elm, but only if you don't play exs
Copycat- Same as PQR, only a bit risky

Holon Lake maybe isn't a really good option, because you could help the opponent... Holon Legacy in the other hand is very annoying to many decks, and if you play your strategy very well it's a very powerful ally indeed... f.e.:

I have the Persian (D), and a Holon Legacy in play... my kitten's attack allows me to boost up my drawing and my chances to get what I want increases considerably.

Holon legacy is necesary for Metanite, to get electrics in the discard, and holon lakes can aide you or your enemy. Also healing cards are rarely or never used.

It all depends on what kind of deck someone runs. If there is stage 2s then Rare Candy is a must. If no stage 2s then Mary's Request is a must. It just depends.

Back