Pokemon Trainer Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterryanx

N
Does anyone here have a Trainer Card you made or someone else made for fun? I have two, here they are

432.png

cool huh? :D

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Nice to see you're saving them as .PNGs. =)

trainercard9iq.gif

^Mine, took me several hours, but turned out well. The Kurusu is my sprite, and the Scizor and Typhlosion are revamped from Crystal by me. No stealing! =P

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
I remember these things from Emerald VIP...they look real neat but I doubt I could ever compose such a thing. :D

masterryanx

N
RE:   Trainer Cards

PokeGuru said:
bass_forte said:
No stealing! =P

Darn....=P

But how does one make such bling pictures? :D

I'm not to good with graphics (I made one myself once but it didn't turn out so good), so I had someone make these for me at another forum. But in order to make one you'll need a template, and some sprites. The sprites on mine are all from pokesho.com except for Missingno which was cut from a GB screenshot. Most people say mines really unique because nobody's ever seen someone use the Game Boy TCG Medals or Missingno on thier Trainer Card. :D I just wanted to make mine unlike any other.

Oh, and would anyone know where I could find sprites of the Battle Fronteir symbols?

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Print Screen works wonders - a key on your keyboard that transfers everything on the screen onto the clipboard. Then just paste into Paint. =)

masterryanx

N
Really? To tell you the truth I've never heard of that. Is it a program I can get somewhere or is it on most computers?

EDIT: Man do I feel dumb. I know what your talking about now... didn't read the 'key' part of your post... :p

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Wow, I wish I had a trainer card as good as yours bass_forte. Would you be able to make me one if I picked out the pokemon and pictures to put on the card?

PM me with a reply if you dont wanta post here...

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
XD

This is ontopic. Erm.. lemme know what you want, I'll see what I can do. I need background, badges, Pokemon, background behind Pokemon (eg. Mine is silver), trainer sprite to use, ID number and accompanying Pokemon, if any.

My computer time tomorrow may be limited, so I may need a few days.

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Cool, thanks for that. I'll find the sites with the appropriate pictures and send them all to you in a PM later.

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan
RE:  Trainer Cards

masterryanx said:
Sadly SPP has right clicking disabled so I can't get them from there... :(
True Serebii disabled RC i wanted to upload the balloon berry pic but couldn't so i made a link

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
lol...

I remember a year ago when I started make some TC...
but here is my creation, simple one :)

tc-madeself.gif

Emerald-TC.png

Status
Not open for further replies.