Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We now have the complete card list for the Trainer’s Toolkit #2, which releases on August 6th for $29.99!

Trainers-Toolkit_Box_EN-1885x1200-bd93c0f-200x127.jpg

Trainer’s Toolkit #2

SWSH110-Crobat-V-144x200.jpg

SWSH110 Crobat V

SM245-Mismagius-144x200.jpg

SM245 Mismagius

SM246-Sabrina-and-Brycen-144x200.jpg

SM246 Sabrina & Brycen

It will come with the following Trainer cards:

2x Air Balloon
2x Big Charm
2x Bird...

[url="https://www.pokebeach.com/2021/08/trainers-toolkit-2-card-list-revealed"]Continue reading...

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
It's nice to see that Mismagius/Sabrina & Brycen are bonuses that don't take up room in the trainer card list. Capture Energy is nice too

Matthew the Fairy Lover

The Lover of everything Fairy
Pretty good list. Shame there's no Path in here though. I get that it's a newer card but it's gonna be really popular this format and post rotation. Let's hope the lack of reprint here doesn't make the price sky rocket.

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Pretty good list. Shame there's no Path in here though. I get that it's a newer card but it's gonna be really popular this format and post rotation. Let's hope the lack of reprint here doesn't make the price sky rocket.
I don't think anyone needs to worry about Path to the Peak, it has a market value of $0.31 on TCGPLAYER. $1.24 for a full playset doesn't sound like anything to worry about.
Still, I am confused about the complete absence of Path to the Peak, and Melony would have been a good inclusion too. Maybe they were pressed for space? Apart from those two cards everything seems to be there.
It's nice to see that Mismagius/Sabrina & Brycen are bonuses that don't take up room in the trainer card list. Capture Energy is nice too
First of all, yes, it is nice that these cards are bonuses, especially because of the popularity of Trainers Toolkits, which means that the people already getting the Toolkit won't have to buy a separate box or blister, or rely on promotional distribution by local leagues or retailers. Also, the Capture Energy was an amazing inclusion, those things are currently still $3.16 (actually, this shows that they are actually starting to go down already, since before they were closer to $4). I know there are more expensive cards used in the format, but $4 is still a lot to spend on a single staple card, especially if you're running a Control deck with a full playset (not sure if that is a thing, but I'm sure someone has done it at some point).