Wi-Fi Trades Trading and Trade Evolving

ElfieIsLovely

Top Coordinator
I have Marenie, Pyukumuku, Mimikyu, Alolan Sandshrew(Slush Rush), Bruxish and Dhelmise for trade in exchange I want Alolan Vulpix with Snow Warning or Galvanize Geodude/Graveler I'll also help trade evolve any Pokémon of your and send them back to you My friend code is 1349-6094-8886 ign is Lavinia

Thread moved from Future Games: Pokémon Sun & Moon to Wi-fi Zone ~Steffenka

Last edited by a moderator:
How are we supposed to do this? Since you can't be connected to wi-fi at all times anymore... We'd have to simultaneously be in Festival Plaza and be connected to wi-fi..

Pick a time to meet or something?

How are we supposed to do this? Since you can't be connected to wi-fi at all times anymore... We'd have to simultaneously be in Festival Plaza and be connected to wi-fi..

Pick a time to meet or something?
You're right that is annoying will you be playing at noon eastern time?

I'll be on from like 1pm to 4am usually, the problem is I may not check here.. You have Skype or Whatsapp or something?

I'm on right now. I got the Sandshrew/Mareanie already though.. But if you still want the Vulpix I can give it to you if we can manage to get on same time.. >_<

How bout you pm me on Reddit, /u/Sheriff_K I check that way more often than here.

Hi, would you mind helping me trade evolve my machoke and haunter. I'm new to the video game side of Pokemon and am looking for some nice people to help me out :).

Back