BW/BW2 Trade Thread of Extrodinary Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon_Tamer_85

Aspiring Trainer
Unfortunetly I don't have a hacking system, and Pokesav'ing doesn't work for me. Or rather the saving does work, but my computer doesn't accept random DS connections; tis why I had to buy a nintendo usb port sadly. I have legit pokemon and even legendaries with their proper natures un-ev trained. NO I do not have good IVs cause I don't check those. But if you would be willing to trade or help a guy out I am interested in PokeSAV pokemon:

Mostly wanting 1 of every starter with proper natures. If interested in helping or trading, just ask what I'd like done and I could tell you. Pokemon I do happen to have are:

Mewtwo - Timid
Moltres - Modest
Articuno - Timid
Zapdos - Bold
Entei - Naive
Raikou - Timid
Suicune - Timid
Kyogre - Timid
Gyarados - Adamant (shiny one from the lake of rage)
Groudon - Adamant
Ho-oh - Adamant

I also have pokemon that ARE ev trained if interested. Just leave a message.

Yeah sure:

Mewtwo -
HP: 229 / Atk: 157 / Def: 142 / SpA: 238 / SpD: 139 / Speed: 210

Raikou -
HP: 129 / Atk: 69 / Def: 67 / SpA: 109 / SpD: 85 / Speed: 111

Ho-oh -
HP: 154 / Atk: 147 / Def: 90 / SpA: 98 / SpD: 143 / Speed: 96

All are non-trained and legit. I haven't even started working on ev training the pokemon that are listed, its the unlisted ones that I have ev trained. And like mentioned, I know they don't have good IVs, because look at the stats.

Dragon_Tamer_85 said:
Yeah sure:

Mewtwo -
HP: 229 / Atk: 157 / Def: 142 / SpA: 238 / SpD: 139 / Speed: 210

Raikou -
HP: 129 / Atk: 69 / Def: 67 / SpA: 109 / SpD: 85 / Speed: 111

Ho-oh -
HP: 154 / Atk: 147 / Def: 90 / SpA: 98 / SpD: 143 / Speed: 96

All are non-trained and legit. I haven't even started working on ev training the pokemon that are listed, its the unlisted ones that I have ev trained. And like mentioned, I know they don't have good IVs, because look at the stats.

just because they have high stats doesnt mean they have nice ivs...and sorry but dont want any of them, the ivs suck

Wow people on pokemon trades are stuck up little people aren't they?
Just because a pokemon doesn't have near perfect IV stats you stay NO
Like I said, if I had Pokesav I wouldn't have even offered.
But my computer doesn't correspond with my DS >.>

Chiramii it's pokemon from Pokesav that I want. Since how my internet connections security settings don't want to work with my DS, I have to get pokesav from other people.

wow,..
thanks ever body,..really nice trade Pokemon thread is started its really nice thread,... i like very much such Extrodinary Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back