Wi-Fi Trades Trade me a Team!

Falchy

Insomniac
Yes, I know, you probably saw the title and thought, WTF. But, hear me out. I need a competitive team. A LEGIT one. So, here is the deal. Post a team of pokemon as well as their stats, attacks, and held items. If I approve of the team or one or more of the pokemon in the team, I will trade the pokemon I am offering in return. Here's the guidelines:
1. The team must be suitable for OU play. No ubers.
2. No soul dew, or any banned items like that.
3. Make sure the team is made up of fully evolved pokemon. No magikarp, psyduck, etc.
4. Don't get hurt if I reject the team. I will probably tell you what is wrong with the team so you can submit it again, but improved.
5. Make sure they are LEGIT. I want to use them online.

And remember, don't make this a team of pokemon that you want to KEEP. Because remember, you will trade the team if we come to an agreement. Once the deal is made, there is no going back.

Here are the pokemon I am offering. When we are making a deal, tell me which ones you want. THEY ARE ALL LEGIT. NO BOLSHEVIK. They are all level 100, and have fairly decent stats. I am offering:
Shiny Charizard

Shiny Umbreon

Shiny Metagross

Shiny Volcorona

JAPANESE NIGHT SKY JIRACHI. EXTREMELY RARE.

JAPANESE ARCEUS WITH SPACIAL REND, ROAR OF TIME, SHADOW FORCE AND JUDGEMENT. ALSO VERY RARE.

Regigigas with great stats.

Liberty Garden Victini

Dragonite with great stats.

Movie 14 Victini.

Shiny Lucario

These are pokemon that are either not legit or I'm not sure if they're legit or not:

Shiny Victini

Shiny Chandelure

Shiny Suicune

Shiny Flygon

Shiny Arceus

Shiny Rayquaza

Shiny Gardevoir

Shiny Lugia

Shiny Genesect

Shiny Porygon-Z

Thanks for reading, and good luck building a team. If the team is good enough, I will use it in future competitive battles.

But most of all, HAVE FUN!

Shiny Victini, Arceus and Genesect (atm) are impossible. Also, your offer is horrible... use Pokécheck to get your team.

Teal said:
Shiny Victini, Arceus and Genesect (atm) are impossible. Also, your offer is horrible... use Pokécheck to get your team.

How....? Do you know how hard it is to get a legit Shiny Umbreon, Shiny Lucario, etc.? And to offer 6 shiny pokemon or event pokemon of the person's choice? Read the OP again. The offer is way better than you're saying it is.

As a side note, I'm not trying to be rude, but I didn't ask for criticism on the offers mate. All I asked for was a team of pokemon in return for 6 of the pokemon I offered.

And what the hell is a poke check...?

It's a lot harder to get perfect IV:s than just shinyness (RNG). Google Pokécheck.

Teal said:
It's a lot harder to get perfect IV:s than just shinyness (RNG). Google Pokécheck.

I'll google it, but the offer that I made is for the collector NOT A COMPETITIVE BATTLER. I thought that was obvious, but I guess I should edit the OP.

EDIT:
Googled, it seems long, boring, and tidious. I came here to obtain new pokemon, not check the stats of the pokemon I already own. Thanks for showing me this though, because I may use it in the future if I have the time.

You can get your team off Pokécheck. There are Pokémon stored that you can download.

Teal said:
You can get your team off Pokécheck. There are Pokémon stored that you can download.

Wow, now that intrigues me. Problem is, how legit are they? (lol I've said that word in all of my posts so far). But on a more serious note, if I download a team off of poke check, can I use said pokemon in tournaments, competitive matches and random match ups?

As far as I know, yes.
There are some reputable RNG:rs offering Pokémon there, google their reputation.

Alright, sadly, pokecheck won't work for me. So the offer is still up.

Damn you premier ribbon....

Upload a battle video with the Pokemon in it. That is how you can get around the upload restriction.

I have a suggestion. Right now, you're a little vague about what you want so I recommend using a simulator (like Pokemon Online) to build and test a team until you get it how you want, then post that team as your want list. As it is now, you'll manly get collectors that usually don't have the best team building abilities. I ran a shop on another forum for RNG breeding/EV training competitive grade teams in exchange for on-site items/currency with a great deal of success (especially considering I made sure every pokemon that went through the shop was not hacked, to the best of my knowledge and ability to detect them). The main factor contibuting to its success was that the customers would know exactly what they were getting and exactly what they were required to supply in return (the teams would be requested by the customer, and I would offer suggestions to improve it if I saw any potential flaws. The customers could always opt out of my suggestions, but most appreciated and used the tips).

It's difficult to just start using a team someone else built anyway, so why not build your own and hone it in the RMT here?

On a side note, there are users here (such as myself) who own devices that allow them to export the saves from their retail games. This makes it possible to extract the pokemon data for event pokemon as .pkm files to upload to Pokecheck for a full legality analysis. When uploading via .pkm file, the normal name, ribbon, and ability restrictions (which are programmed into the game itself) do not apply. I got one of these devices to aid in my shop, ensuring any events I traded for to use in an order were not hacked, so I know this works.

Back