Hongo

Aspiring Trainer
Gonna disagree,HGSS layout is where it's at
I was really hoping they would bring back a similar style for the Legends Arceus/Hisuian cards. Would have looked great and fit with the past aesthetically.

Last edited:

Soysaucey

Aspiring Trainer
I just really hope that they stop doing so many ultra rare cards. If they decide to keep them then all we need is the regular rare, then maybe an alt art and thats it. No rainbow rares because those are so annoying. Alr arts are way cooler and more creative.

Rippin717

Aspiring Trainer
I think it's time for them to bring back delta pokemon or dual type pokemon. Wouldn't even be mad if the V-Star mechanic continued

TrumoN

Aspiring Trainer
I hope that, wherever the new more-than-1-prize-when-killed mechanic is, it does not mean having full evolutions as basics... damn I hate that

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
so, yall are thinking T+TX for Terra... but what did X, EX, GX, V, ever stand for... letter wise?

i guess X = maX...

Stalltar

Aspiring Trainer
Our next holo pattern should be cracked ice. everything after the cosmo holo pattern have overall been underwhelming, but cracked ice would look amazing. It also looks quite similar to the texture on terrastalized Pokémon, it'd be perfect.

Soysaucey

Aspiring Trainer
so, yall are thinking T+TX for Terra... but what did X, EX, GX, V, ever stand for... letter wise?

i guess X = maX...
Im really hoping for TERA (INSERT POKEMON NAME)
Like TERA Pikachu, TERA Lucario and blah. It just sounds cool.
I mean they did use the whole word BREAK for BREAK cards, so there is a possibility

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer
Our next holo pattern should be cracked ice. everything after the cosmo holo pattern have overall been underwhelming, but cracked ice would look amazing. It also looks quite similar to the texture on terrastalized Pokémon, it'd be perfect.
Yeah, holo cards are yet another area where they just got lazy. Back then, opening a holo was amazing regardless of the card's playability, because they looked great, now if you open a holo it just looks like more uninteresting bulk for you to leave at the LGS because it's not worth the space it would take on your house.

MagnaDrake

Aspiring Trainer

i guess X = maX...
Lv.X, ex, and EX were mostly for rule of cool, but you could stretch it to mean Extra. Could say the same for GX. V is the only one I'm not sure why they picked the letter.