adw96

Aspiring Trainer
The Raid format is amazing.
I have some questions about it, which not mentioned in the handbook.
What happens if players keep using Dialga GX and Dialga VSTAR to start new turn?
How to calculate the damage when Palkia VSTAR using subspace swell?

Last edited:

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
The Raid format is amazing.
I have some questions about it, which not mentioned in the handbook.
What happens if players keep using Dialga GX and Dialga VSTAR to start new turn?
How to calculate the damage when Palkia VSTAR using subspace swell?
Players still have just their 1 GX attack or VSTAR Power.

With attacks like Palkia's, you calculate your side of the field. Since the Raid Boss has no bench, it adds nothing to Palkia's damage.

adw96

Aspiring Trainer
Players still have just their 1 GX attack or VSTAR Power.

With attacks like Palkia's, you calculate your side of the field. Since the Raid Boss has no bench, it adds nothing to Palkia's damage.
Let's say all players are playing a Dialga Vstar deck. I mean if player A using star chronos to start a new turn. Then in the new turn,player B also using star chronos. Does it mean players can keep taking a new turn until all the players have used all their vstar powers?

Does Palkia count other players bench? Can Star Portal attach energy to other players pokemon? or only supporter card can be played for the team?

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Let's say all players are playing a Dialga Vstar deck. I mean if player A using star chronos to start a new turn. Then in the new turn,player B also using star chronos. Does it mean players can keep taking a new turn until all the players have used all their vstar powers?

Does Palkia count other players bench? Can Star Portal attach energy to other players pokemon? or only supporter card can be played for the team?
Only the players who used Dialga VSTAR's VSTAR Power take the extra turn. The other players wait while that player takes their extra turn.

Palkia only counts its own player's bench. Star Portal can only attach to your own Pokémon, not to your allies'.