TPCi Issues Statement on Factory Theft, No Products Impacted

How do you really hold a product like the TCG accountable, not buy product? There's no way a movement like that will even cause a dent in Pokemon's eyes with the boasting they've done about printing/selling more than ever.

Frankly I'm amazed they even bothered putting out a statement. It was obvious they were never going to "do something" about this considering it happened almost 2 years ago and online fans are only hearing about it now.

I agree with you. I opened 7 cases for an LGS and we got 0 alt arts. TCGi is trying to do damage control and it's not going to cut it. Pokemon comany took advantage of people during covid and completely decimated pull rates for Evolving skies onwards because of the craze. We need to hold these people accountable otherwise we'll end up with wizards 2.0
I think they made up for it with Trainer Gallery cards and Illustration rares tho

They made it up to us by selling us more products? Do you remember the pull rates for trainer gallery for Astral Radiance?
Kinda? All I remember is that I literally have pulled every TG from that set at least once

Back