TPCi Announces Worlds Fantasy Team Contest to Win Prizes!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
TPCi has announced a “Fantasy Team” contest where you can pick the cards you think will dominate Worlds. If you’re right, you’ll be eligible for prizes. The contest is also running for the video games.
The TCG contest asks you to pick the top Pokemon V, VMAX, VSTAR, Radiant Pokemon, Pokemon ex, and regular Pokemon you think will see play. It also asks you “What will be the combined number of cards in both players’ discard piles at the end of the final game of the Masters Division Finals?”
You will need a Pokemon Trainer Club account to submit an entry. You’ll have until August 10th. Only Trainers in the United States can enter. For more details, read TPCi’s...

[url="https://www.pokebeach.com/2023/08/tpci-announces-worlds-fantasy-team-contest-to-win-prizes"]Continue reading...

Eh, these contests are okay but I wist that it’d go beyond just 100 winners (especially when you factor in the fact that everyone already has an idea of what the current meta looks like. If this contest had a cap of 1,000 winners with the other 900 winners receiving a smaller prize it’d be more interesting to enter.

Oh, and last time I checked they reached the 10,000 entry threshold for the Tatsugiri code so you’re basically entering for a chance at the actual prizes at this point.
Sick! Free stuff! US only is sad.
It being restricted to US accounts isn’t too surprising when TPCi has to factor in taxes, shipping, and other expenditures when it comes to hosting contests. It’s also worth noting that contests like these may be illegal in certain countries.

Only Trainers in the United States can enter

As always.

It being restricted to US accounts isn’t too surprising when TPCi has to factor in taxes, shipping, and other expenditures when it comes to hosting contests. It’s also worth noting that contests like these may be illegal in certain countries.

So TPCi is really only in the USA? You really are lucky...!

The top finisher in each category will receive a jumbo Spheal Poké Plush

GOD has descended to Earth in all their SPHERIC PERFECTION, and I cannot have a chance to comtemplate their unparalleled greatness!! :(

So TPCi is really only in the USA? You really are lucky...!
If TPCi wants to run so many US-only events, maybe it should rename to "TPCus" and open a new company called "TPCeu".
It’s worth remembering that TPCi’s main HQ is in Bellevue, WA and they they also have offices in London, I’m just guessing that TPCi keeps these kinds of sweepstakes US-only based on preliminary research.

It’s worth remembering that TPCi’s main HQ is in Bellevue, WA and they they also have offices in London, I’m just guessing that TPCi keeps these kinds of sweepstakes US-only based on preliminary research.
If they have offices in London, then there shouldn't be that much of a problem to also hold this in Europe, right?

TPCi doesn't consider UK a part of Europe, hence Pokemon Center UK doesn't ship to mainland Europe.

Back