TPCi Announces All Van Gogh Pokemon Products Sold Out

Man I didn't realize this was even going to come out today. Wish I didn't get called in to open at work or I would have noticed it dropping when I got up, and probably would have got at least one.

Let's keep my fingers crossed that I notice the rerelease for the promo. (and that if it's a lottery they actually choose me for once seeing I've only gotten a code for the last one and none of the others ? ) Not that I care for another Pikachu card, but I really enjoy the style of it.

Parasitic scalpers are ruining the hobby for collectors. The only thing that will change this is if people lost interest in Pokemon or simply refused to buy, which will eventually happen (it always does). The auto market is a wreck because people caught on to the dealerships (whom are practically scalpers themselves) adding mark ups and fees to vehicles. Now they can't sell them, it will eventually happen in Pokemon as well. I'm fine with not following the hobby anymore because I've lost all interest for these exact reasons.
It’s ruined the hobby for me.

They should just give it one per address so it limits it at least a little. They should have that in place for anything that might remotely be a hit to allow more people a change to get things. Then they need to limit everything to 2 per address. If you have more than 2 kids that love Pokemon, sucks that you have more kids. Have a friend buy some for your kids.

Back