• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Toxtricity VMAX/Lasers

momand

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:
3x Toxtricity V
2x Toxtricity VMAX
1x Remoraid BKT (Ion Pool)
1x Remoraid PLB
2x Octillery BKT
1x Dedenne GX
1x Exeggcute PLF
1x Sudowoodo GRI
1x Tapu Koko Prism Star

Trainers:
2x Professor Juniper
1x N
1x Guzma
1x Guzma & Hala
1x Mallow & Lana

4x Ultra Ball
4x VS Seeker
4x Hypnotoxic Laser
3x Quick Ball
3x Electropower
3x Trainers' Mail
2x Battle Compressor
2x Float Stone
1x Ordinary Rod
1x Rescue Stretcher
1x Dowsing Machine

2x Virbank City Gym
1x Thunder Mountain Prism Star

Energy:
4x Lightning Energy
2x Speed Lightning Energy
2x Flash Energy
2x Counter Energy

Strategy: Poison your opponent with Hypnotoxic Laser and do big damage with Toxtricity VMAX

Note: I wanted to include other cards like Nihilego GX and maybe even Salazzle GRI but I just didn't have the room.

ADP Big Rat

150/350
You could run extra ways to poison since straight 4 Lasers don't always work if you don't hard draw into them. Koga and Shadow Triad are both options that let you straight VS Seeker for poison. I was going to test a list that ran Poison Barb to force a Blower/Faba in addition to everything needed to KO Toxtricity or else they just take poison damage in between turns and just die to Toxtricity. I'd also probably tech for Ultra Nec since it's a hard loss for this deck. Fini OHKOs with Poison and Stardust gives you a free turn to draw into other cards to set up your board. Or you can take the loss, but the deck is super rampant on PTCGO's ladder so meh.

momand

Aspiring Trainer
You could run extra ways to poison since straight 4 Lasers don't always work if you don't hard draw into them. Koga and Shadow Triad are both options that let you straight VS Seeker for poison. I was going to test a list that ran Poison Barb to force a Blower/Faba in addition to everything needed to KO Toxtricity or else they just take poison damage in between turns and just die to Toxtricity. I'd also probably tech for Ultra Nec since it's a hard loss for this deck. Fini OHKOs with Poison and Stardust gives you a free turn to draw into other cards to set up your board. Or you can take the loss, but the deck is super rampant on PTCGO's ladder so meh.
Poison Barb seems like a cool option but I just can’t find the room
Also just realized I didn’t play Blower so I will probably either drop a Mail or Ordinary Rod for it, need to test

ADP Big Rat

150/350
Honestly you have plenty of space. You don't need E Powers because you have Virbank to deal with Tag Teams. V Maxes in Expanded are non-existant because none of them really do anything notable that other decks don't already do better in addition to being slower. Even Toxtricity can be compared to RoxieChomp in terms of damage and that it needs to hit a somewhat demanding combination of cards to pop off.

Georgejr20

Aspiring Trainer
Honestly you have plenty of space. You don't need E Powers because you have Virbank to deal with Tag Teams. V Maxes in Expanded are non-existant because none of them really do anything notable that other decks don't already do better in addition to being slower. Even Toxtricity can be compared to RoxieChomp in terms of damage and that it needs to hit a somewhat demanding combination of cards to pop off.
dude Snorlax VMAX in expanded is a beast
dude Snorlax VMAX in expanded is a beast
it can do 300 damage 2nd turn if you play it right

ADP Big Rat

150/350
it can do 300 damage 2nd turn if you play it right
Snormax loses to Roxie, Trevnoir, Doll Stall, Ultra Nec and has a hard time with Dark. The deck hits hard but it doesn't do anything else which is why a lot of people consider it a bad deck. If Expanded was centered around a lot more around big bulky attackers then it would be better, but that's currently not the case.

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
Why not remove some cards and add the Garbodor line?
The ability can be really good with the Virbank City Gym.

momand

Aspiring Trainer
Why not remove some cards and add the Garbodor line?
The ability can be really good with the Virbank City Gym.
hypothetically you could remove the electropowers for 1 trubbish nvi, 1 ditto prism and garb

my thoughts going forward with the list is possibly the octillery line for 2 shaymin ex and 2 additional speed lightning energy but i'm not entirely sure