• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Toxicroak EX / Garbodor / Giratina

Xepher

Aspiring Trainer
Experience: None.

Pokemon
  • 2 Giratina (Plasma)
  • 3 Trubbish (I would use Legendary Treasures one)
  • 3 Garbodor (Garbotoxine)
  • 2 Skrelp
  • 2 Dragalge
  • 3 Toxicroak Ex

Trainers
  • 4 Professor Juniper
  • 4 N
  • 2 Colress
  • 3 Skyla
  • 3 Virbank City Gym
  • 3 HTL
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 1 Max Potion
  • 2 Professor's Letter
  • 1 Silver Mirror
  • 3 Float Stone
  • 1 Switch
  • 2 Tool Scrapper (I can tool scrapper myself IF I need to)
  • 1 Enhanced Hammer
  • 1 Dowsing Machine

Energy
  • 6 Psychic
  • 4 DCE

Strategy
Well, basically what you want with this deck is making a poison lock. HTL is used just if you can not attack with Toxicroak Ex. Also you can start with poison since T1 with it. I would use Enhanced Hammer's and Silver Mirror against Plasma Decks, Garbodor against Vir/Gen (which is main issue against this deck). 3 Skyla for Stadium/Tool/HTL, or whatever I need and then I would run Tool scrapper, mainly because the most of the time people use no more than 2 Tools at a time and IF I have to remove my own tool from Garbodor. 3 Float stones for Garbodor, they are also used for Giratina/Toxicroak Ex and that's why I use only 1 switch.

I hope you like and I would like to have advices, since I've never tested this not even with proxys. Thanks.

Back