• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Toxic Plasma (Crobat / Dragalge)

Doomdesirer

Stardoom warrior
Pokémon 15:
  • 3 Zubat PLS
  • 2 Golbat PHF
  • 2 Crobat PLS
  • 3 Wobbufet PHF
  • 2 Skrelp FLF
  • 2 Dragalge FLF
  • 1 Miltank FLF
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums 34:
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 3 N
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 1 Colress
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 1 Dowsing Machine
  • 3 Rare Candy
  • 1 Professor's Letter
  • 2 Switch
  • 2 Hypnotoxic Laser
  • 3 Virbank Gym
  • 2 Float Stone
  • 3 Muscle Band
Energy 11:
  • 7 Psychic Energy
  • 4 Double Colorless Energy
Strategy:

I need reccomendations on how to make this deck perfect.
My overall goal is get out crobat and poison and use dragalge to keep the opposing pokemon in to suffer.
Had to type my entire decklist instead of copying b/c the browser kept crashing. Also had to repost the list b/c someone couldn't find the link to my old one.

Who is your main attacker?
-If it is Crobat, I think you should change attackers as crobat can die pretty easily and doesn't do enough damage
-If it is Wobbuffet, you are shutting your own dragalge's ability down, and this is detrimental to the flow of your deck.
-If it is Miltank, more of those need to be present; at least a total of 3

I also don't think you need more than one switch, since crobat has 0 retreat cost, Miltank should be active, and Dragalge only has one retreat cost. Chances are your opponent will not lysandre out a Wobbuffet.

Three rare candies is way too much, especially since you only have 2 Crobat.

Also if your goal is to poison with Hypnotoxic Laser, you certainly need four, and then it is optimal to include one Shadow Triad to get one back if needed

These are just a few things, but if I'm missing something let me know!

Who is your main attacker?
-If it is Crobat, I think you should change attackers as crobat can die pretty easily and doesn't do enough damage
-If it is Wobbuffet, you are shutting your own dragalge's ability down, and this is detrimental to the flow of your deck.
-If it is Miltank, more of those need to be present; at least a total of 3

I also don't think you need more than one switch, since crobat has 0 retreat cost, Miltank should be active, and Dragalge only has one retreat cost. Chances are your opponent will not lysandre out a Wobbuffet.

Three rare candies is way too much, especially since you only have 2 Crobat.

Also if your goal is to poison with Hypnotoxic Laser, you certainly need four, and then it is optimal to include one Shadow Triad to get one back if needed

These are just a few things, but if I'm missing something let me know!
i appreciate your concern but crobat+muscleband+virbank= at the end of my opponent's turn 180 damage

Back