Tournament Poll

Which kind of tournament would you like to see the most?

• Straight OU Tournament (no funny rules)

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Straight UU Tournament

• Straight Ubers Tournament

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Best of 3 Tournament (one tier)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Best of 3 Tournament (mixed tiers)

• Mono Type or Mono Color tournament

• No Hazards Tournament

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Blast to the Past (use of only older generations)

• Doubles or Triples or VGC

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

One Approved

;
Advanced Member
Hello VG Battlers of Pokebeach. As staff, one of the things we know a good VG Community is to hold lots of events such as tournaments and competitions, but one of the hardest parts is coming up with good ideas for them. I would like each of you to vote in the poll above for the ONE tournament you would like to see happen the most, but if you vote, do still post any tournament ideas you would like to see happen. This will help us get some events up and running fairly quickly. Thanks for voting and letting us know your ideas!

~The VG Mods

I'd like to see a best of three mixed tiers tournament. It helps if you end up getting haxxed in one match. It also tests your abilities more since there is more tiers than just OU.

While my vote goies to Straight OU, Best of Three would be really cool. I'd also like to see a Clear Skies Tourney!

I can currently getting back into competive battling and i dont feel the need of alot of OU touraments theirs always an Official tournament and their is almost always 1 or 2 OU tournaments happening at the same time as it is. i am thinking about just commiting to playing UU because OU doesn't get me movivated I've been looking over UU on Smogon for the past week or so to see any news.

* Rotom-Cut casts vote towards.....Underused.

- R-C

I'm wanting to throw the battlers for a loop and vote for a UU/RU mixed tier tournament.

Just curious.

If a Best of 3 tourny were to occur, would you want
OU, UU, RU
or
Ubers, OU, UU
or
OU, UU, VGC

Triples tourney would be awesome.

If we did best of three, I would want just straight OU still.

I voted for no hazards in the poll. I thought it was a cool idea the first time around, and I wouldn't mind participating in it again. I'd also like to see more straight OU tournaments.

If we were to do a Mixed Best of Three Tournament, I'd most like to see the OU/UU/RU option that you posted.

If it was multiple tiers, I'd prefer UU, OU, Ubers. Those three tiers have been around a long time. I would predict more people to play UU than RU.

Oh hey, Monocolor/type is tied for second. I didn't think that many people liked it other than me. (well, only 2, but...) I would prefer Ubers, OU, and UU if it comes to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back