• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Torterror!!! -Seniors (maybe CC)

DragonClyne725

Pikachu Sensai
Hello! I recently traded for some Torterra (torterras? torterraes?), and I wanted to build a speed deck around it. I want to see how fast, but still consistent, I can get this deck for Cities. This is what I came up with:

4-2-3/1 Torterra (UL-UL-UL/SF)
3-3 Sunflora HS
2-2 Cherrim SF
2 Uxie

4 Bebes Search
2 Pkemn Collector
3 PONT
1 Judge
1 Palmer

4 Pkemn Communication
4 Rare Candy
3 Expert Belt
2 WP
1 Luxury Ball

3 BTS

4 DCE
6 {G}

Set-up Torterra ASAP with a {G} and {C}{C} energy. Use Giga Drain a lot to do 40 damage and heal 40 damage. Sunflora for speedy set-up, Cherrim for additional damage and heal, 1 Torterra SF to help evolve and to OHKO Luxray GLX + Tyrannitar Prime.

Please don't suggest UxieX because I don't have it :(

HELP!!!

I would switch the sunflora and cherrim lines, because they become dead weight with nothing left in the deck.

I tried running a deck like this last battle roads, and the one main problem I was having was energy and the heavy retreat costs the torterra has. Some solutions I found came in the Form of Flygon RR (the one with Rainbow float) and interviewer's question. WHile I am unsure about what you should take out I think you should at consider these cards (also Flygon lv X allows you to mess with your opponent that much more)

Back