• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Torrakion donk (tornadus&terrakion BW on

Erimus

Aspiring Trainer
pokemon 9

3x tornadus ex
2x terrakion
4x aerodactyl

trainers 39

4x juniper
3x N
2x bianca
2x heavy ball
3x ultra ball
2x switch
2x eviolite
4x old amber
2x random receiver
2x pluspower
4x catcher
3x skyarrow bridge
3x twist mountain
1x revive
2x tool scrapper

energy 12

4x dce
8x fighting

strategy

donking with tornadus ex wil getting extra dmg from earodactyl.terrakion is for weakness lightning en even donking yo

I like it a lot :D. But since garbador from Dragons Exalted is going to be a card played very often, and it completely blocks aerodactyl's ability as long as there is a pokemon tool in play I suggest:
-1 N
-1 Bianca
you will not need as many draw supporters since you run 2 RR.
+2 tool scrapper[destroy garbadors ability to pummle this deck by cutting off the decks way to donk for massive damage]
but overall great deck :D

I like the concept of the deck, but I personally don't believe in donking unless it happens naturally. It's not really all that reliable especially with the loss of Seeker, and you're opponent only has to place two basics down and that's your plan ruined.

owtwem222 said:
I like it a lot :D. But since garbador from Dragons Exalted is going to be a card played very often, and it completely blocks aerodactyl's ability as long as there is a pokemon tool in play I suggest:
-1 N
-1 Bianca
you will not need as many draw supporters since you run 2 RR.
+2 tool scrapper[destroy garbadors ability to pummle this deck by cutting off the decks way to donk for massive damage]
but overall great deck :D

Agreed.

PokéCastXVll said:
I like the concept of the deck, but I personally don't believe in donking unless it happens naturally. It's not really all that reliable especially with the loss of Seeker, and you're opponent only has to place two basics down and that's your plan ruined.

Well, he runs Terrakion, he can deal with the late-game.

Labaru said:
Well, he runs Terrakion, he can deal with the late-game.

There's nothing about this deck that suggests that it couldn't deal with the late game. I just don't believe in setting out to "donk" as such.

Back