Wi-Fi Trades Tormence's My Player Thread (RARE POKES)

Probopass S.- Defiantly will trade

Artic Thunder may have got one on GTS but if you have a turtwig I'll do it :D

Brilliant

When would you like to go online? I'm ready literally anytime.

By the by, I also have a Reaper Cloth to spare. Would you like to include this in the transaction?

If so, would you mind if I asked for one more GBA legendary? And if not, how about an Adamant Elekid/Electabuzz?

I can trade you Piplup or Turtwig for any of the Johto Starters (preferably Totodile or Chikorita)

Probo: Okay Yes I wpould spare another legend

I don't want to trade this arceus but I might be able to get another then I might trade for Darkrai.

I still do want Turtwig, so loshi I can trade either one

Tormence: My Code is:

Loshi
4940 1985 6476

Please post a message here any time today, and we will undergo the trade. My Turtwig for your Totodile.

Thank you :)

Did you PM me...?
Radical. Can you migrate it today, or will I need to wait until tomorrow?
I'll go hatch you a Turtwig egg ASAP.
I'll hatch a few, and you can pick which one you would like.

I can also trade you a Piplup, but the only thing I could want (Other than Chikorita) would be some legendary.... And I doubt that's a fair trade.

If you would trade a Phione for my Piplup, that'd be really wonderful. Totally up to you, though. I'm still 100% on Turtwig for Totodile. :)

Loshi I am migrating it now then I will go on also if you have one of the items I want I could trade you an item I have.

i can trade you chimchar pilup turtwig and hipoopotas for totodile cyndaquil charmander and squirtle or a legendary for tododile cyndaquil squirtle charmanderand bulbasaur

Back