Wi-Fi Trades TONS for trade! NEED Adamant perfect talonflame

RE: arulz's MyPlayer Thread - H: Battle Mansion Items!! Perfect Scyther and many Shinies - W: A lot

Sorry if there be 'hacked'. I don`t know how to check if so,

RE: arulz's MyPlayer Thread - H: Battle Mansion Items!! Perfect Scyther and many Shinies - W: A lot

Still looking for that tentacool? I could still use a Togepi/Togetic.

ShinyVincent said:
Sorry if there be 'hacked'. I don`t know how to check if so,

lol yeah there's no way to check I don't think. Maybe try battle with it online? I think that's a good indicator to see if it's at least legal. If it's legal then I'd actually really want that :p

Akwila said:
Still looking for that tentacool? I could still use a Togepi/Togetic.

Not so much anymore I swapped him for something else...what kind of togepi/togetic did you want though?

I can battle with the Lugia online. Or do you mean battle with Globale Link thing?

What I mean is does it have the same exact restrictions as for example, Mewtwo or Xernias? Banned wherever legendaries are banned but otherwise allowed?

Check my thread, because I really want your shiny Garchomp.

CALLING ALL SKARMORIES!!!!

Hi everyone! I will grossly overpay for a 5IV skarmory with the moveset brave bird, stealth rock, and whirlwind. 2 or 3 5IV pokemon for just the one, depending on what mine are! Thanks :)

RE: ARULZ Thread - CALLING ALL SKARMORIES!!!!

I was forced to edit the title of your thread because it was so long it literally broke the forum and your thread could not be loaded. Please keep your thread title brief and to the point; you can list the details of what you want in your OP.

I look for Shiny Volcarona and Shiny Aegislash. I will trade you Shiny Steelix From Johto And Shiny Haxorus 6 iv`s with Pokerus From Unova.

RE: ARULZ Thread - Calling All Skarmories!!!!

arulz, I merged your two XY trade threads. Please keep in mind that the forum's rule allows each member to only have one XY trade thread at a time. If your thread ever gets old with things that you no longer have or are no longer looking for, you can always, at any time, edit the op and bump the thread.

Happy trading! :)

Rayquazapokemon20 said:
I look for Shiny Volcarona and Shiny Aegislash. I will trade you Shiny Steelix From Johto And Shiny Haxorus 6 iv`s with Pokerus From Unova.

I like my shinies better, and Aegislash is more viable than haxorus. Nice offer though =)

Athena said:
I was forced to edit the title of your thread because it was so long it literally broke the forum and your thread could not be loaded. Please keep your thread title brief and to the point; you can list the details of what you want in your OP.

I thought that's what it was, and I agree with you. I didn't mean to make it that long--i copied and pasted the wrong thing and didn't check before I published the thread. Thank you so much for fixing it and being nice about it =)

Prince Dedenne said:
arulz, I merged your two XY trade threads. Please keep in mind that the forum's rule allows each member to only have one XY trade thread at a time. If your thread ever gets old with things that you no longer have or are no longer looking for, you can always, at any time, edit the op and bump the thread.

Happy trading! :)

For sure =) due to my copy/paste error, my other thread was broken and I couldn't access this one, so that was why I made a new thread.

Thanks for being nice about it! =)

RE: ARULZ - 5IV Pokemon! Shinies! 4IV Charmander with ever trade!!! Need VIVILLON

UPDATE WITH TONNNNNNS OF NEW SHINIES!!!! :)

RE: ARULZ - Biggest Update in History!! Tons of New Shinies!!! 5IV Pokemon!!! Looking for shinies and perfect vivillon!

hey what nature is your kalos shiny garchomp? I can give you a kalos shiny pupitar or a 4 iv shiny non kalos eevee for it.

RE: ARULZ - Biggest Update in History!! Tons of New Shinies!!! 5IV Pokemon!!! Looking for shinies and perfect vivillon!

he's docile with rouch skin. Don't know if I would do it for those, though! What's the puptiars nature?

I have ferroseeds with 0 spe IV and spikes, and a couple chanseys if you'd like. I also have mareep, nincada, mudkip and espurr, if you're interested in any of them.

ferroseed needs leech seed and stealth rock. Interested in the espurr if it's 5IV prankster male when it evolves :)

arulz said:
ferroseed needs leech seed and stealth rock. Interested in the espurr if it's 5IV prankster male when it evolves :)
I've got a bunch of own tempo male espurrs, but they're all 4 IV

ideally it would have max hp, def, spatt, spdef, spe...but it's not totally necessary. What do you want for it?

I think my sp. atk stat is randomly generated because I just keep getting max hp, def, sp. def and spe. I also checked my boxes again; my ferroseeds have leech seed too.

I was hoping for a perfect skarmory.

I'm assuming you want it with its egg moves?

I can probably do one ferroseed and one espurr for a perfect skarmory, adamant nature (it's what I have and it'd be too annoying to breed another. I'm planning on breeding another nature soon but for now this is what it is.)

yours don't have to be perfect...just have the right nature and the espurr has those IV's that you mentioned

Back