Togetic + mini DP tutorial

shadow_bind

Aspiring Trainer
Well, I've finally decided to put toether a mini-tutorial of sorts for faking using DP blanks. But first things first, here's the finished product, a remake of the Togetic card I made earlier this year:

Awww!

OK, so I've forgotten what is the link to the Cascade's DP blanks. Could someone please provide it for me? As for the black text Energy symbols, they can be found here (look under Misc.):

Energy Symbols

For the most part, I hope you've read the standard faking tutorial by Fangking so you get a better idea of how to fake. Now for the fonts and placing. I've divided them into the upper part and lower part of the card. Keep in mind that this is just a rough guide to the fonts and placings I've used, which looks pretty convincing, though not exact:

Upper half
Lower half

If I did not put the placing in certain places, it's safer to just keep things central. This tutorial is largely incomplete though, and if you think there are any fonts that would need replacing (I'm not to happy with the Pokedex description's font...) or anything that I've missed, just reply to this thread. Also, if you have any questions, just post them here and I'll try to answer them.

Of course, you could also comment and crit on this card. Thanks :D!

P.S. To see the original picture of this fakie, click here

Do you have a Tutorial on how to get and Download the Text?

Your Tutorial is Great i was doing really good until I used my Text (Verdena) and it looked pretty bad.

Thanks! Check out here and go to the bottom of the page. They have a zip file that should contain most of the fonts you need. Hope that helps!

Back