Wi-Fi Trades Togeshroob's My Player thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a legit celebi but there is nothing i really want except if you have ho-oh, deoxys or lugia. do you ev train??

Togeshroob said:
I'm uh, flattered that this thread is still being posted in and all, but all trades from me have been cut off at the moment, unless its something that's really needed. I don't want it to be locked, I just don't have the time to clone all these things right now. I'm very busy as of late.

But if you really want a Ho-oh, Lugia, or Deoxys, I have a legit one of all three.

I currently don't have a Shadow Ball or Stealth Rock, sorry. :/

And, yes, I do EV train.

I need to do a big update to the first page.... Anyone got a TM51, Roost?

EDIT: I updated it a bit.

EDIT #2: I don't need Roost anymore.

EDIT #3: This Player Thread is now back open for business. I'm not busy anymore. =D

EDIT #4: Ah.... Pretty colors. :F

Updated with an IVed Ditto section. I'll update more on that later.

Also, I added Shiny Geodude to the shiny list. It's legit; I caught it while EV training in the Oreburgh Mine.

Boracay_Jason said:
So you accept requests of IV Breeding and EV training?

Yeah, sometimes.

But under certain limitations. I don't do egg moves for just any random trade, as they're too much of a hassle. And.... I think that's it, actually.

Although, you must realize that if I do IV and/or EV train a Pokemon, It will take a while. I don't own all the free time in the world, just some of it, you know.

;f

So, what did you need?

Blissey's IVs:31 HP,31 Sp.Def
Blissey's Evs:252 HP,252 Sp.Def,6 Speed
Blissey's Moves:Gravity,Softboiled,Helping Hand,Aromatheraphy
Blissey's Ability:Serene Grace
Blissey's Nature:Calm

But don't start yet,I'll tell you more details later

Hmmmm.... I won't be able to do the moves.

Just a little advice, though, replace Helping Hand with an Attacking move, such as Ice Beam (or Blizzard, since you're using Gravity). That way you won't get destroyed by Taunt.

Oh, and, new policy: I'll only IV and Nature breed the Pokemon. Even though EV training takes only about an hour.

Silver: No, not at the moment.

TheSalmonOfDoubt: Okay, sounds good. I'll get you those Lucky Eggs.

Hi, im interested in:
  • Impish Ditto with 31 HP, and 29 Def IV's
  • Timid and Modest Dittos
  • Smeargle 31 Spd
  • A Smeargle with 31 Atk if possible.
I can give TM's, Items, etc. CMP for anything else you might want...I listed all my items/pokemon UFT there.

-Black Rayquaza

I'm interested in your: Shiny Mewtwo, Grovyle Beauty Super Contest winner, Absol Super Cool Super Contest winner, Sneasel Smart Super Contest winner, Eevee Cute Super Contest winner and Bidoof Tough Super Contest winner. Do you want anything for them?

hi i want your shiny mewtwo i will give you tm71,salac berry,haban berry,yache berry, tm 12, and leichi bery if you want that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back