Ruling Togekiss GE and Raikou SW

J

Juliacoolo

Ok If I have Togekiss on the bench:
11-togekiss.jpg

And I have Raikou on the bench
16-raikou.jpg

If I use togekisses power and attach {L} energy to raikou, would it do damage?
I Guess you could stack them since it never says you can't.

And if so, are there any cards that let you return energy from your pokemon to your deck?

It wouldn't work. Key words in Raikou's Power: "Attach From Hand". I know Togekiss well enough, and the energy you pick don't go into your hand. You attach them straight from the 'deck' or 'top 10 cards'. So, as I said before, it won't work.

Just so you know, it CAN stack, but you'd have to attach the energy in a different way. Leafeon LVX for example WOULD work with this because he attaches from the hand. Since Togekiss doesn't attach from the hand though, Kaitou Cooro is right about the Togekiss situation.

Lou Cypher said:
Just so you know, it CAN stack, but you'd have to attach the energy in a different way. Leafeon LVX for example WOULD work with this because he attaches from the hand. Since Togekiss doesn't attach from the hand though, Kaitou Cooro is right about the Togekiss situation.

And by that point I think there are just easier ways to spread.

Though, you can spread 40 in one turn if you use Leafeon RR with the Lv. X.

Attach energy to raikou (10)
Use Leafeon X's power (20)
Play Spiritomb (30)
Use Leafeon RR's first attack (40)

Medaforcer said:
Lou Cypher said:

And by that point I think there are just easier ways to spread.

Though, you can spread 40 in one turn if you use Leafeon RR with the Lv. X.

Use Leafeon X's power (20)
Play Spiritomb (30)
Use Leafeon RR's first attack (40)
It could actually be more....
Use Leafeon X's power to put damage counter on another pokemon (20)
Play spiritomb(10+10+20=40)
Use Leafeon RR's first attack (50)
Maybe even more with gallade 4 x.

Back