• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

-=Toddrick's Buylist=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toddrick

Aspiring Trainer
Hello, all. Figured I would give you all a brief introduction. I stopped playing Pokemon shortly after Fossil came out, around 7th or 8th grade, and moved onto Magic the Gathering. After years of ups and downs on the tournament scene, most of my friends have quit. My bestfriend that I met at work so happens to have played Pokemon and is now interested in picking it back up again. Therefore I fail to have any good Pokemon cards for trade, only green pieces of paper with pictures of dead presidents on them.

-=Rules=-
*English cards only!
*I prefer to pay via Paypal but will consider other payment methods depending on the offer.
*Please include shipping and handling when posting.
*Preferably United States only but may consider international if the deal is worthy.
*If I realize that I am gonna be dropping too much to try to RH out my deck I may change my list at any moment.
*Other rules may be posted depending on if I can think of anything I forgot :).

-=Wants=-
Baltoy GE RH
Claydol GE RH
2x Uxie LA RH (offered 2 @ $18 a piece)
1x Uxie LV.X (offered $25)
3x Unown G GE RH
4x Roseanne's Research RH
4x Cyrus's Conspiracy RH
4x Team Galactic's Invention G-101 Energy Gain RH
4x Team Galactic's Invention G-103 Power Spray RH
4x Team Galactic's Invention G-105 Poké Turn RH
4x Team Galactic's Invention G-109 SP Radar RH
4x Bebe's Search RH same set
3x Call Energy RH
4x SP Energy RH
6x of each basic holon holo energy
*Will post more after I open my incoming box of Platinum and RR

-=Haves=-
$$$
Numerous tournament staple Magic the Gathering cards. Thoughtsieze, Cryptic Command, Tarmagoyf, etc. Just let me know if you are interested and what you are looking for and I will let you know if I have it.

Thanks, all, for stopping by and taking a look.

Added a couple of things to my list. Hopefully my box of PT and box of RR will be shipped tomorrow. Then, I may post a new trade thread with my haves.

Alright just letting you know if you decide not to RH out your deck, I have 3 Unown G and 4 Bebes that I could sell.

cheetor586 said:
Alright just letting you know if you decide not to RH out your deck, I have 3 Unown G and 4 Bebes that I could sell.

Thanks. I may be interested in the Unown 'G's but I am not sure about the Bebes because I am buying a box of RR but I will definately let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back