BW/BW2 TM Locations

brOkenice

Still an Ice Expert
TM_______________MOVE___________________LOCATION
1________________ Hone Claws______________Cold Storage from one of the Seven Sages
2________________Dragon Claw______________Victory Road (3F, on ledge north of Black Belt Rikiya )
3________________Psyshock_________________Giant Chasm (Crater Forest)
4________________Calm Mind________________Relic Castle from one of the Seven Sages
5_________________Roar____________________Route 10 (On the ledge north of Ace Trainer Johann )
6_________________Toxic___________________Route 17 (Shallow water north-west of Fisherman Lydon )
7_________________Hail____________________Mistralton City (must be bought)
8_________________Bulk Up_________________Route 14 from one of the Seven Sages
9_________________Venoshock______________Route 15(In the area underneath Hiker Kit )
10________________Hidden Power____________Gift from Professor Juniper
11________________Sunny Day_______________Mistralton City(Must be bought)
12________________Taunt___________________Victory Road(2F, outside on the easternmost edge )
13________________Ice Beam________________Giant Chasm(Crater Forest)
14________________Blizzard__________________Icirrus City(Must be bought)
15________________Hyper Beam_______________Shopping Mall Nine(Must be bought)
16________________Light Screen______________Nimbasa City(Must be bought)
17________________Protect__________________Gift from Professor Juniper
18_________________Rain Dance______________Mistralton City(Must be bought)
19________________Telekinesis_______________Route 18(At the northern edge of the route )
20_________________Safeguard_______________Nimbasa City(Must be bought)
21________________Frustration________________Nimbasa City(Must be bought)
22_________________Solarbeam_______________Pinwheel Forest(Inner area, east of bridge)
23________________Smack Down______________Battle Subway
24_________________Thunderbolt______________P2 Laboratory(Southwest of Reseacher Nathan )
25_________________Thunder_________________Icirrus City(Must be bought)
26_________________Earthquake_______________Relic Castle(1F; in the room that leads to the exit to the northwest of the desert, near the stairs )
27__________________Return___________________Nimbasa City(Must be bought)
28____________________Dig____________________Route 4(From a Worker in the northern rest house )
29___________________Psychic_________________Route 13(On a cliff in the southwestern corner of the route (requires Strength) )
30__________________Shadow Ball______________Relic Castle(B2F )
31__________________Brick Break_______________Icirrus City(From a lady in the Pokémon center's lobby )
32__________________Double Team______________Route 18 from one of the Seven Sages
33__________________Reflect_________________Nimbasa City(Must be bought)
34__________________Slugde Wave____________Battle Subway
35__________________Flamethrower____________Abundant Shrine(West of the house near the entrance )
36__________________Sludge Bomb____________Route 8(North-east of Pokémon Ranger Lewis )
37_________________Sandstorm_______________Mistralton City(must be bought)
38__________________Fire Blast_______________Icirrus City(must be bought)
40___________________Aerial Ace______________Mistralton City Runway(South end of the runway, after talking to a Youngster in the house north of the Pokémon Center after defeating Skyla )
41___________________Torment_______________Route 4(Northwest of Worker Shelby)
42___________________Facade________________Route 8(From Parasol Lady midway through route )
43___________________Flame Charge___________Tubeline Bridge(From a Battle Girl)
44___________________Rest__________________ Castelia City (Received from a Hiker on 11F of a building on Castelia Street)
45___________________Attract_________________Castelia City(Received from a girl on 47F of the party building before Route 4 )
46____________________Thief_________________Wellspring Cave(South of entrance to 1F )
47___________________Low Sweep_____________Wellspring Cave(East from Max Potion )
48____________________Round________________Battle Subway
49___________________Echoed Voice___________Nimbasa Mucical Hall(talk to girl inside)
50____________________Overheat_____________Route 11(Up the northern waterfall on the eastern ledge )
51____________________Ally Switch_____________Battle Subway
52____________________Focus Blast_____________Wellspring Cave(Northeast end of B1F )
53___________________Energy Ball_______________Route 12(East of Breeder Maiko )
54____________________False Swipe_____________Given by Professor Juniper in Nuvema Town after seeing 25 Pokémon
55_____________________Scald__________________Cold Storage(Near entrance on ice-inside)
56_____________________Fling___________________Route 9(From Baseball Player upon exiting the Tubeline Bridge gate )
57____________________Charge Beam_____________Route 7(From girl near southern entrance )
58_____________________Sky Drop_______________Mistralton City(Near southern plane )
59_____________________Incinerate______________Battle Subway
60_____________________Quash__________________Battle Subway
61_____________________Will-O-Wisp_____________Celestial Tower(2F, west )
62___________________Acrobatics________________Mistralton Gym (Prize for beating Skyla)
63____________________Embargo_________________Dragonspiral Tower (outside)
64___________________Explosion_________________Battle Subway
65___________________Shadow Claw_____________Celestial Tower(4F, west )
66___________________Payback__________________Route 16(Northeast, accessible by using Strength. )
67___________________Retaliate__________________Prize for defeating Lenora
68___________________Giga Impact_______________Shopping Mall Nine
69___________________Rock Polish________________Chargestone Cave, from one of the Seven Sages
70___________________Flash_____________________Castelia City(Received from a man behind a dumpster on Narrow Street )
71___________________Stone Edge________________Challenger's Cave(B2F )
72___________________Volt Switch_______________ Prize for defeating Elesa
73_________________Thunder Wave________________Nimbasa City(Must be bought)
74___________________Gyro Ball___________________Nimbasa City(must be bought)
75__________________Swords Dance_______________Dreamyard, from one of the Seven Sages
76__________________Struggle Bug________________Prize for defeating Burgh
77___________________Psych Up__________________Battle Subway
78__________________Bulldoze____________________Prize for defeating Clay
79___________________Frost Breath________________Prize for defeating Brycen
80__________________Rock Slide___________________Mistralton Cave(must be bought)
81__________________X-Scissor____________________Route 7(In the East, near Harlequin Patto)
82___________________Dragon Tail__________________Prize for defeating Drayden(Black) or Iris(White)
83___________________ Work Up___________________Prize for defeating Cilan, Chili, or Cress
84___________________ Poison Jab_________________Route 6(North of the southernmost bridge (Requires Surf) )
85____________________Dream Eater_______________Dreamyard basement (Floor )
86____________________Grass Knot________________Pinwheel Forest(East of Pokémon Ranger Migue-inside)
87___________________Swagger___________________Battle Subway
88_____________________Pluck___________________Battle Subway
89____________________U-turn___________________Route 13(Dropped by Wingull after all three Delivered Goods are returned )
90_____________________Substitute_______________Twist Mountain - Winter Only
91___________________Flash Cannon_______________Twist Mountain(Lowest cave, east of Ice Rock )
92___________________Trick Room_________________Abundant Shrine(South-east of Landorus's shrine)
93___________________Wild Charge_________________Victory Road(Outside, on western side )
94_____________________Rock Smash_______________Pinwheel Forest(From a woman near the Nacrene City end-outside)
95____________________Snarl_____________________Castelia City (Mr. Lock in Castelia City)

Finally, I'm done!
I don't know where all of them are.
If I made a mistake then please tell me.
Hope this helps.

~Chill

O___o
Wow...
That's a lot of TM's, but thanks!
If possible, could you be more specific (EX: Where to find Dragon Claw in Victory road)?
That would make the best thread ever!!

Alright I'll get to work on that! Just sit tight for it might take more than 30 min.
Until then just chill.

~Chill

EDIT: I did it! All of their exact locations are posted!

What is the point of this when sites like Serebii/GameFAQS already have all of this?

dmaster out.

Fine...
when I come back tomorrow I'll shatter* this thread.

~Chill

*my way of saying delete

No, don't delete this. Its a lot more specific that Serebii. I hated searching the entire Victory Road for the three TMs in there.

Serebii lags so badly and the one I found on gamefaqs is a lot longer than it should be because it lists information I didn't care about. I'd rather just use this.

Snarl is received from Mr. Lock in Castelia City. On the last road leading to Route 4, there are two buildings. One of them on the top floor is a clown. Give him the Lock Capsule and he will open it to reveal TM95, and he will give it to you...

Unfortunately, the Lock Capsule is unavailable to anyone in the world, and it was programmed into HG/SS...

^Thank you.
While I was at it I also made it more presentable and added types to the moves.

*Le bumpity*
More specific directions for Dragon Claw.
When you reach the top of Victory Road, there will be a Pokemon Ranger.
He'll say:
"I see an item down there..." or something like that.
Go right next to him on his right side then slide down.
Once down you'll see an entrance to a cave(if you don't see a cave, you went the wrong way).
Pick up the medicine outside the cave entrance and then go in.
Run up the flights of stairs then run up the last stair.
Collect the Dragon Claw TM and continue on with your journey.

~Chill

Back