Times you defeated someone turn one

Chuck Norris

I'm Chuck Norris. And your not. Ha ha.
Ever had a game where you just T1 donked someone? Share it here!

As for me, This one time at regionals, I get two matchups where my opponent's starters are a Lone Dratini and Lone Feebas. Both times My hand was Pidgey, Rare Candy, Pidgeot, Double Rainbow energy. Good Game sir, Good Game.

RE: Times you pwned da n00bz

Some n00b kid was acting like a total not-it-all jerk to everyone, telling everyone how he put every good ex card in his deck.
His T1 a cacnea
My turn 1 Squirtle, Rare Candy, Blastoise ex and 4 water energy.
I go first
The poor n00b didn't even get to draw.

RE: Times you pwned da n00bz

well when i was playing megasaur i turned 1 poor cyndiquil with bulbasaur+rare candy+venasaur+boost energy. sad he didnt even get 2 draw ive actually done that a few times

I've never played an official battle, but every time my friend and I play, I usually win? nn; - shrugs -

only real one-turn win was at states last year. kid only had out a feebas delta and I got a licky delta start....well you know

I was using my Extra Tech deck and my opponent was playing their delta Eeveelutions deck. They started with a lone Eevee. I had a Whismer, Rare Candy. Exploud Ex, Boost energy. I went first. He couldn't believe it.

Well, these things made me very embaressed. I went first, my opponent only had a little chimchar and I had a riolu and machop. I started, drew my card and had 2 plus powers in my hand, i gave them to riolu forgetting u can no longer play trainers 1st turn. Used wild kick, got heads, and asked the judge for a pen. Then i remembered u cant play trainers first turn, i still won that match, but If i went 2nd, i would've had a t1 win. :/

My closest T1 attempt was my lone Ray ex d, fueled by a DRE to kick some serious Budew ***.

c-m: Please try not to use any bad language, thank you.

I've won t1 many times.

Last year at nats, I was playing lbs. Went first so I candy blasty ex then put gia was ready. 200 damage.

Other match was speedspread. I had 2 eevees, 1 jolteon ex, 1 jolteon *, scientist, licky d, and multi. Licky was on my active and played jolteon * then ko his pichu d. Who plays pichu d in metanite deck!?!?

Other match, I was playing lucario w eeveelutions. Riolu ko his licky d. Gg.

We played our cards, we both forget prize cards, because I am the "better player" and the other play was "new" he gets a prize card penalty. So we restart, he lays down 5 prizes, I lay down 6.

He has a lone charmander.

I got a staryu + candy + starmie + ralts + candy + gardevoir d + psychic energy.

I went first.

Well, you can guess what happened. :p

And don't accuse me of cheating >_> we cut decks.

I was playing against a Flariados(I always loose to Flariados <_<) I was worried and then, my opponent had only 1 Spinarak in play, I got a Bulbasaur, Venesaur, Rare Candy and Boost Energy, you can guess what happened next.

In a city champ finals. it was the first game. I started with eevee energy evo w/ dark energy. he started with a lone shuppet. you can guess what happened next.

Ah...now that someone mentioned it, I sometimes was a bit nervous when playing against decks I know could beat me. But since Nats, my point of view changed quite a lot. The more you see a deck being played, the easier it is to win from. In fact, there were many rogue decks that made it quite far this year, and now I know why. I also feel a lot less pressure nowadays when playing against Flytech, RaiEggs, Metanite and stuff like that. Psychology can make all the difference...I lost a T1 against RaiEggs once, me opponent had a lucky Delta Circle if I remember correctly, and since then I always felt nervous against RaiEggs..but not anymore ^^ and guess what, my rank rose since then. Well, not by a lot yet, but still =)

You know that makes sense. When i play mario, with Vespiterra, I always win because I deck him/her out. When I face Inferncatty, I just can't seem to win

Well yeah, but that's because the nature of your deck xP it sucks against anything that hits hard, because you need time to heal yourself and stuff.

Well, I lost at Nats in one turn.:( I had my Ralts as Active(only Pokemon) and my to-be Gardevoir ex d in my hand and my opponent rare candy'd her Seedot to Shiftry ex PK and Dirged me with Flame Ball.

i have had a couple of first turn wins. (i went second) chimchar+candy+infernape+energy+2 heads= bye bye piplup :D

Back