Thursday, 9/6, Future GTS Website, SSBB Pokemon Stage, DP Tins, Redshark Patch

Zaroco

._.
Lol, they sure did.

Those tins look cool, though I'm no expert so I'd have no clue which one to get (if I were to get one). But as MOT6K said the value of lvl X's has been reduced to tins...:/

Stages look cool, I always thought the water one looked strange... :S

Not that I use MT cards, but at least those who do can use them on Redshark now...

Krucifier

Arr! Avast!
Lieutenant Houndoom said:
Well, LV and everyone else who denied Arri's claims just got owned.

Hahahaha! Yes. Indeed they did.

I wonder how many complaints WPM would have gotten if I didn't point out to him that the RS links were broken *rolls eyes*

Jigglypuff13

I really need to change this
The GTS website will be useful. Can't wait for that.

I'm in two minds on if I should download the MT patch for Redshark since the set hasn't been officially released over here yet, so I won't be able to use the cards for a while, but it does give me some practice with them before they are released. But it's good to see it up though.

I made a comment about the tins in Arri's thread. It does make me wish I didn't (basically) trade an Ex for Infernape Lv.X if the tins come out over here (I hope they do get released here!).

The Flying stage looks like fun in SSBB.

Noobnerd

~I see a little silhouetto of a man~
The GTS website, from what details they have given so far, should have been included in our current Wi-Fi trading thingy already. I can't believe they're thinking that they are heroes by doing this. :/

But it's pathetic, putting up statistics on the most commonly traded Pokemon. It's going to give hackers a better chance at hacking!

They should put up more information on what Pokemon are CURRENTLY available though. :/

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Krucifier said:
Lieutenant Houndoom said:
Well, LV and everyone else who denied Arri's claims just got owned.

Hahahaha! Yes. Indeed they did.

I wonder how many complaints WPM would have gotten if I didn't point out to him that the RS links were broken *rolls eyes*

I wouldn't have gotten any, since I check every single link. You told me like a minute after I posted the story, before I had gotten to it yet.

Gale

Guess who's back (kinda)? Back again (kinda)
I like the Infernape tin the most. Its like its sucking up energy wth its hand! The empoleon is sliding, and the Torterra is using its, "Forest Murmeers" poke-power. Cool :D!

Teddiursa

Pokébeach Strategist.
I really like the Tins and I'm looking forward to their release over here in Sunny old England!:D

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer
Hopefully it would help prevent the whole mew lv 9 and below thing because all does people are doing are taking up space for real trade to be made like reallly why do they do that who would be able to get that mew.

MikeC103

Aspiring Trainer
I like the new art on the Lv Xs. Im just bummed that you only get DP packs in the tin. I was hopeing you would get two DP and two MT packs.

Master of the Six Kings

I IZ GENIUS!
All the news is awsome (though the ssbb and redshark don't intrest me) but I agree with whoever said that this site is a hacker paradise. Even though they all know to get Lv. 9 and under mews -_- The GTS trades are mostly lame, though I almost got a shiny Ariados for a Lucario (which I traded for a Lv. 71 Ambipom 2 minutes before -_-). Lv.X tins.....how original...

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The new Pokemon level is awesome and I like then new tins and cards too.:)