Thursday, 9/21, EX DF Set Specs, Collector Tin EXs, Strategist Positions Opened

Silver_Cyh

er... Hello?
RE: Thursday, 9/21, Holiday Tin EXs, Strategist Positions Opened

How can BOTH KYOGRE, GROUDON, RAYQUAZA be ex? I think they doesn't reach the level to be an EX.

bangiras

Aspiring Trainer
News Staff
Hopefully the 6 energies will be Scramble, Boost, Delta Rainbow, Holon GL, FF, and WP. Dark and Metal do not need to be reprinted 3 times a year. -_-

uchihasasuke

Uchiha Sasuke
RE:  Thursday, 9/21, Holiday Tin EXs, Strategist Positions Opened

Silver_Cyh said:
How can BOTH KYOGRE, GROUDON, RAYQUAZA be ex? I think they doesn't reach the level to be an EX.

What do u mean? They are legendary pokemons, if they don't fit to be ex, who does?

Silver_Cyh

er... Hello?
RE:   Thursday, 9/21, Holiday Tin EXs, Strategist Positions Opened

uchihasasuke said:
Silver_Cyh said:

What do u mean? They are legendary pokemons, if they don't fit to be ex, who does?

I mean in card game, THIS(the three that has been shown) does too little damage, only when opponent also uses kyogre, groudon, and rayquaza.
If its ex, its better to reach the standard like Lugia ex (with high attack or good effect)

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
53 delta pokemon in the Japanese set.
10 delta pokemon in the Japanese theme decks.
And 67 delta pokemon in the American set?

Abhorsen

Offically retired
RE: Thursday, 9/21, Holiday Tin EXs, Strategist Positions Opened

Silver_Cyh said:
Oh... if they can't be Ex's then I think i'm going to have to ditch my Magikarp Ex petition to Nintendo.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Sweet I can't wait to see the pics from the movie if you have time and the cards look pretty cool and I hope I can get a tin soon because I would like to have one.:)

Alchemist_Almighty

Don't camp the baby...
They are out. I just bought the Rayquaza one yesterday. I'm heading back there next week to pick up the other two. These legendary Pokemon are actually decent cards...Rayquaza fits perfectly in my Dragonair Twister deck.

uchihasasuke

Uchiha Sasuke
RE:    Thursday, 9/21, Holiday Tin EXs, Strategist Positions Opened

Silver_Cyh said:
uchihasasuke said:
Silver_Cyh said:

I mean in card game, THIS(the three that has been shown) does too little damage, only when opponent also uses kyogre, groudon, and rayquaza.
If its ex, its better to reach the standard like Lugia ex (with high attack or good effect)

Im sorry, seems like i misunderstood u, basic ex's r not very good cards, this is true. This is to balance the game so that stage 1 ex's won't be completely useless. However it is cool that 3 ex's will be included in tins, i just hope they will not be made to be random in each box.