Thursday, 8/16, Mysterious Treasures Set List and Scans, POP 6 / Next Season, PBR

Teddiursa

Pokébeach Strategist.
WPM- I hope that your holidays going well!!

Does anyone else think that the League seasons are getting unimaginative because this is now at least the 2rd Cycle which has involved gymleaders in a row!

Jigglypuff13

I really need to change this
Good to see more scans up, looks like a great set.
As for the league, yeah, it's unimaginative, but, with DP being released, what else could they have done? The holo energies should be quite cool. The main thing I want to know is what is in POP6. Any chance of Garchomp Lv.X being in there?
And I can't wait to find out the answer to that riddle.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
In the scans list, spinarak links to seal.

The interview was pretty interesting, the "throw a pokéball with a Wii remote" idea is just stupid, though :F

Well, I guess everyone saw the new league and POP6 coming, there's really no surprise factor, but still, nice to know it's been confirmed.

Master of the Six Kings

I IZ GENIUS!
Couplee Mistakes in the scan list:
As said above, Spinseel
Queen share T_Tar's set number
Also, canit read Celebi or Walrein
Murkrow won't show up
Pretty good though, surprised Magmortar isn't there since we already have his scan.
Anyway, alot of the cards look lame, like Happiny. Shame.
POP6 better be good, 4 and 5 were alot better then the first 3.

Aqua Smeargle

Aspiring Trainer
That Q&A was really interesting. Have they done anything like that for previous games? And what's this about a secret code???

Epyon0015

Aspiring Trainer
Jigglypuff13 said:
Good to see more scans up, looks like a great set.
As for the league, yeah, it's unimaginative, but, with DP being released, what else could they have done? The holo energies should be quite cool. The main thing I want to know is what is in POP6. Any chance of Garchomp Lv.X being in there?
And I can't wait to find out the answer to that riddle.

Garchomp Lv.X was just release. I wont be in there. It will more likely be in a tin set with Lucario Lv.X

PKM17240.jpg

palkialuver

Palkia, Ruler of Space
Gosh I wish i had diamond and pearl sets. Then I could get Palkia and Dialga in Cards!
By the way, How do you get avatars?

~KG Note: Please stop spamming in every single thread. Only post something that is relevant to the thread that it is in. Additionally, you don't need to double post, just use the edit btton. Read the rules.