Thursday, 6/21, Redshark Release + Feedback, Arceus Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.I couldn't find out how to retreat. (ex: discard energy) though I may have missed it.

2. I couldn't find a way to move energy. (example: Flame ball for Gardevoir ex)

Mew the source of all said:
1.I couldn't find out how to retreat. (ex: discard energy) though I may have missed it.

2. I couldn't find a way to move energy. (example: Flame ball for Gardevoir ex)

Rt-Click on the attached energy and you'll get a popup menu allowing you to discard or detach.

Well that solves that thanks. The last thing that I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like is damage. When you use an attack you have to put the damage on manually or did I miss something.

I love the custom cardbacks, thanks :)
The icon looks a bit weird, but at least you got one, thanks for that too.

Well, everything looks better now, still have some testing to do though, but we'll see.

I can't even get it to work. I extracted everything to a new folder then copy and pasted everything into the original redshark folder. I clicked yes to replace the same file, and after it got done, I clicked on the shark and the picture poped up (please wait for the card....to load) and I waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, and nothing.

Please release the standalone.

I like the customizable cardbacks and mats...but I don't get how to play on the net. Can anyone help?

-The Guardian of the Sea

I would like to see an easier way to make a deck. Try to allow for a more detailed card filter just going by card type and set is not enough, try adding pokemon color.

A more detailed card filter would be great, and sorting the actual deck by Pokémon/Trainers/Energy to make everything seem more organized would make everything a lot easier.

I've had no problems so far, and I love customized cardbacks :)

This works great, perfect way for me to play Pokémon outside of tournaments. Not found any problems so far.

Ok, my comments.

1. This is awesome. Thank you so much.
2. Is there a way to link the cards chosen to your scans?
3. Better filters

Thanks,
PD

i can't use that

i execute the program and that tiny apresentation shows up

and it says "please wait while the card data is loaded..."

after that, it closes and the program doesn't open...

why?

this happens in beta 0,7, when I had the 0,5 it was perfectly.

:(

PokeDaddy said:
Ok, my comments.

1. This is awesome. Thank you so much.
2. Is there a way to link the cards chosen to your scans?
3. Better filters

Thanks,
PD

1. Glad you like it...you're welcome.
2. Card scans are a very touchy subject due to copyright issues, this being the main reason, card scans are not currently planned for a future Redshark version.
3. Multiple people have commented on the Deck Builder's card filter. My question is - What people would prefer?:

a. more advanced filtering in the current Deck Builder window
b. a more eloborated card filtering mechanism in a separate window (similar to that on pokepedia)

I do plan to atleast add filtering by pokemon type in the final v1.7 (in addition to stage).

The new RedShark will not open for me. The old beta did but this doesn't. It get to the loading screen and in the lower left it says 'please wait while the card data is loading than dissapears a second or so later. Afterwards nothing comes up.

Any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back