Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
EVIL ash, finally
30 October, wow, I really hope that we'll get D/P ASAP

I hope you'll find that disc soon.

hookshot_umbreon

Rarely Posts Forum Member
Just being picky, but I thought the Battle Frontier was in the Kanto region. And thanks to http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ho-Oh_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29 Ho-Oh is know/found-out-that just a romanization of the Japanese word for Pheonix. So I think Ho-Oh & Hoenn are just coincidences.

That's my opinion, thanks for reading.

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan
About HOOH- its weird how it can appear on teh first ever episode, considering the fact that HOOH was not in the oringinal 151

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
Mr. Pokémon somehow knew that Pokémon would become popular, I guess, so he decide to put in his newest Pokémon idea, also note, all Pokémons where made before they started drawing the anime, so he should have been working on the new ones already.

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
cute-mew said:
Mr. Pokémon somehow knew that Pokémon would become popular, I guess, so he decide to put in his newest Pokémon idea, also note, all Pokémons where made before they started drawing the anime, so he should have been working on the new ones already.
Yap, that would be possible...
When was the anime first launched in japan?
Anime from game was made if the game itself popular...just like anime from manga, if the manga popular then they will make the anime for that title...

hummers2187

Aspiring Trainer
Also, there has been no news on "The Furthest Ends of Offense and Defense" or "EX Crystal Guardians.";)
wait why is that smily face winking do you have tcg news?

Dr. Thinker

Aspiring Trainer
Give WPM a break. I think he/she (forget which) is a junior in high school/college. She had school/university work to do....

Logging off,
Dr. Thinker

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
Dr. thinker, I'm 99% sure that WPM is a man, it's on his account and his name is something like Jon (cause PB's first version is Jon's Pokemon Website:p)

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
hookshot_umbreon said:
Just being picky, but I thought the Battle Frontier was in the Kanto region. And thanks to http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ho-Oh_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29 Ho-Oh is know/found-out-that just a romanization of the Japanese word for Pheonix. So I think Ho-Oh & Hoenn are just coincidences.

That's my opinion, thanks for reading.

Ooops. :p Thanks for pointing that out. I made that edit at 2 in the morning, lol. Although, Ho-oh is still Ho-oh in Japanese.

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
How Can there be 2 Regirock?

1 in Lucario & the mystery of Mew / & now there's one in the series.

Shouldn't Legendaries be 1 of a kind?

masterryanx

N
RE:  Thursday, 5/25, Ranger Release Date, Slaking Preview, Evil Ash

Rickraptor77 said:
How Can there be 2 Regirock?

1 in Lucario & the mystery of Mew / & now there's one in the series.

Shouldn't Legendaries be 1 of a kind?

Well there are 3 known Lugias in the Anime. The Orange Islands one and the Mother and Child Lugias in the Whril Islands in Johto. Also all of the Celebi from the 4th movie. And I don't think Noland's Articuno was the same one from the Orange Islands either. So why can't there be two Regirocks?

Anyway, I'm glad we finally have a release date for Ranger. October 30th just seems so very far away though. I think that King Kong paradoy is pretty funny I could instantly tell that it was one when May was picked up by the Slaking. Lol. Come to think of it Pokemon has had quite a few parodies, Mostly the 4Kids episode titles/puns. But there was also that giant Butterfree episode that was clearly a Mothera parody, and there are others that I can't think of at the moment.

EDIT: Oh, and that evil Ash is awesome...

Arcanine 274

=/
too bad, Arcanine didn't make it, we must all weep sad and mournfully. anyway, evil ash doesn't look that mean, but he's still evil so yeah. Poke ranger gonna be awesome, i shall be in a tent infront of the theatre!

Arcanine out.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hi I am back. We lost our connection last week and we moved but now I am here. Anyway that sounds like a good episode and I will try to watch it when I can.:)