Thursday, 11/8, Great Encounters, Card Review, Latios / Latias in SSBB, Better Entei SSBB Pics, Japa

RE: Thursday, 11/8, Great Encounters, Card Review, Latios / Latias in SSBB, Better En

Awesome. I never thought Latias and Latios would make it to the game. I guess all legendary Pokemon will be in the game this time around.:)

I can't wait for the article on the declining state of POP. Hope there is also something about the loss of The Place For Games as the (Is it European?) distributor, which accounted for the massive mess up in the release of MT and that few places will have MT pre-releases in Europe (as far as I know anyway).
Anyway, onto happier news, and the review was completely fair. The deck is strange, but I could see it working. However, I think half of the ratings were too generous, and the others too harsh!
The Winter Tournament promos look cool. They get TSD again and a really cool Palkia Medal Card!? Why do I think the Palkia Medal Card will be the same as the Victory Medal Cards?
Cool Japanese holos as well. Why do they get the best of everything?

Jigglypuff13 said:
Cool Japanese holos as well. Why do they get the best of everything?

Because they actually care about the players and the players care more about having fun over there.

I can't say I was found of the review (or the sample deck) but everything else was awsome. GE better be good, but if Darkrai, palkia and Dialga Lv.X are in that set, it means DP5 is when we'll see Glaceon, Leafeon and Cress X. -_-

RE: Thursday, 11/8, Great Encounters, Card Review, Latios / Latias in SSBB, Better En

Serjent_Tankian said:
I can't say I was found of the review (or the sample deck) but everything else was awsome. GE better be good, but if Darkrai, palkia and Dialga Lv.X are in that set, it means DP5 is when we'll see Glaceon, Leafeon and Cress X. -_-

Friend of mine reckons that if DP4 doesn't have six Pokémon LV.X, Palkia, Dialga and Darkrai Lv.X cards will be promos (most likely in collectors' tins). Makes sense.

One thing's for certain, LV.X cards from DP3 or DP4 will most certainly not be pushed back to DP5. You do that and you're left with the same problem with the DP5 LV.X cards.

Hey WPM, when you asked if anyone had seen the new GTS commercial, its been showing in France (well, England seeing as I use an english TV satellite) for nearly a month now.

Well, actually, DP4 will have a maximum of 5 LV.Xs: Cresselia, Dialga, Palkia, Darkrai, Garchomp

I dont think 7 LV.Xs in this set is likely, they wont add Leafeon and Glaceon to DP4.

Because Garchomp LV.X still hasnt been in a set yet.

Sam von Noobenschtein said:
Hey WPM, when you asked if anyone had seen the new GTS commercial, its been showing in France (well, England seeing as I use an english TV satellite) for nearly a month now.

Well, actually, DP4 will have a maximum of 5 LV.Xs: Cresselia, Dialga, Palkia, Darkrai, Garchomp

I dont think 7 LV.Xs in this set is likely, they wont add Leafeon and Glaceon to DP4.

Because Garchomp LV.X still hasnt been in a set yet.

I'd expect to see Garchomp Lv.X in a future POP set, and the other six in Great Encounters (unless, like I say, Darkrai, Dialga and Palkia are promo cards).

Great Encounters? I'm sure that they could have come up with something slightly more imaginative?

Great Encounters IMO is more of a presumptous title, as there could be no Great Encounters in that set. Most likely people will be disappointed in that set as they are/were in Secret Wonders. Lv.X's pose a problem and if we don't get any new trainers, people are going to go ballistic.

Another review of the most common delta ex tech as of the new format. The review was fine, but the deck, WOW. I have never seen that kind of deck fare so well with Rayquaza ex d, and I'm wondering if that deck has swept any championship by chance. If not, that would be the first time that a rogue deck has been posted. I agree Ray ex d is not the easiest to build a deck around so I propose you don't make decks for the techs and just include decks that use the techs well enough. I'm not sure if anyone should use that deck. :// Like someone said earlier, too many low/high ratings.

I do like the new screenshots of Entei. I can see him better now. Latios and Latias in Brawl, that's awesome. They really want to make this the best Smash Bros. ever, so they're including everything they can. :F

A brand new Glaceon, a new Medal card, 8 New Holo Cards, and they're also getting TSD and the new artwork of the evolutions of the starters. I personally think they're screwing us over in the Americas with the TCG, because they're now getting brand new cards, a new championship, and cards that wer originally exclusive to us. It will be interesting to read that article about the decline of POP. All I can say is we better get anything and everything that Japan is getting, eventually.

dmaster out.

Either I'm seeing things, or in image 2 of 5, the second SSBB pic, there's a Manaphy egg. It's to the left of the word bubble. I could be horribly wrong though.

I showed that to my bro, and he told everyone in school that manaphy was in Brawl. XD

Is there a spoiler for the new Glaceon and Leafeon out thus far? Please let me know. Thanks for the assistance in advance.

Serjent_Tankian said:

Think for a minute...If we get the stars Of DP3 and everyone but Cresselia, Leafeon and Glaceon in DP4 and say DP5 is a Team Galctic set..How big of a set would Cresselia, leafeon and Glaceon be? I'll answer that: 8-10 cards. If we got a regular with that...I'd be very disappointed.

Maybe they will give the darkrai palkia dialga lvX in movie premieres pf the 10th movie.. Then they put it in tin cans 2 months after the movie

I would hate that. My guess is they may end up making two sets. After all we have a one set difference between the US and Japan.

Back